• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

5/1 to be relegated

10/1 into 5/1 to go down (Bet365).

With the possibility of going into administration, lack of funding, a small squad, huge debts, a general lack of idea on and off the pitch, and in 19th place already in the league, the 5/1 looks top value.

Perhaps Ron has blown the warchest on the 10/1 which was on offer, and we'll storm league two next season with the winnings.

But there are 11 teams with shorter odds than us which puts us mid-table. Most of them are probably more in danger of administration than we are and have similarly large debts.

Not sure how you can say we have a "general lack of idea on the pitch".
I thought we had the most successful manager in our history at the helm. Is there something I've missed?

10/1 into 5/1 to go down (Bet365).

With the possibility of going into administration, lack of funding, a small squad, huge debts, a general lack of idea on and off the pitch, and in 19th place already in the league, the 5/1 looks top value.

Perhaps Ron has blown the warchest on the 10/1 which was on offer, and we'll storm league two next season with the winnings.

.....and i got slaughtered for saying that Ron had taken all the 10/1 about 5 weeks ago before it looked like going tits up. Just shows how cliquey this board is. Hats off to Wiggy for highlighting the 10/1 and bad show Uxbridge for being a copy cat after the event merchant!

But there are 11 teams with shorter odds than us which puts us mid-table. Most of them are probably more in danger of administration than we are and have similarly large debts.

Not sure how you can say we have a "general lack of idea on the pitch".
I thought we had the most successful manager in our history at the helm. Is there something I've missed?

The whole club needs a good freshen up IMHO. Tilson has taken the club as far as he can, we're living off past glories too much and that could be our undoing!

Isn't this a swear violation mods and isn't there a punishment for that?

Why do you keep stalking my posts nan? oh and stop sending me private messages.I have no interest in you or your opinions whatsoever i'm affraid.Now run along please...

The whole club needs a good freshen up IMHO. Tilson has taken the club as far as he can, we're living off past glories too much and that could be our undoing!

Are you so blind that you cannot see that this is not Tilson's doing?

Why do you keep stalking my posts nan? oh and stop sending me private messages.I have no interest in you or your opinions whatsoever i'm affraid.Now run along please...

can i have your number spartan. id like a little chat

Ha ha quality reading.Keep taking the p1ss out of our poor start.I will have the last laugh,trust me.

Love always

Spartan

:D Thanks for the light relief, now be a good chap and go and play with the traffic, unless mummy thinks her little cyber warrior should be tucked up in beddy byes before kindergarten tomorrow.

.....and i got slaughtered for saying that Ron had taken all the 10/1 about 5 weeks ago before it looked like going tits up. Just shows how cliquey this board is. Hats off to Wiggy for highlighting the 10/1 and bad show Uxbridge for being a copy cat after the event merchant!

Not copying anyone; I haven't placed a bet on us to relegated and I very much doubt I will. This was a genuine question posed at TTK as I'm keen to see if he has put his money where his mouth is. Likewise, did you get on?

I did get on Portsmouth at 7/2 for the drop though (evidence here). Cheers.

Are you so blind that you cannot see that this is not Tilson's doing?

But Tilson has had good money in the past to spend on players a-la Paynter, Harrold, Foran, Revell, walker and not one has lived upto expectations.

Yes RM is at fault, but Tilson must take his fair share of blame.

In your dreams pal, I've never pm'd you once, and don't you dare tell me to "run along" on OUR board! Howabout you disappear back to where you belong?

Not copying anyone; I haven't placed a bet on us to relegated and I very much doubt I will. This was a genuine question posed at TTK as I'm keen to see if he has put his money where his mouth is. Likewise, did you get on?

Apologies, thought it was your post. If anyone is interested it is 7/1 with Blue Square, they don't know what we do

Had 300 quid last year for relegation at 14 and then Federici, Sawyer, Dervite, Robinson, uncle Tom Cobley and all turned up. Nothing this year but might be tempted now!

We gave Premiership Hull City a real run for their money. Lee Sawyer has returned albeit on loan. Until Saturday we was unbeaten in the League. We have drawn with pre-season faviourites Huddersfield. Picked up a point at Walsall, something which he have struggled to do.

And if we are still winless after playing our bogey side friday (last seasons result exempt as we had Adam Fed debuting in goal, Harding, Kanu, Sawyer and Christophe on loan, and Freedman was on fire before getting injured), then Leeds who currently are steamrollering every team they play, then a lot more people on here will be desparate, especially as Barnards hamstring must be due a tweak and one or two of our remaining defenders get injured.

Had 300 quid last year for relegation at 14 and then Federici, Sawyer, Dervite, Robinson, uncle Tom Cobley and all turned up. Nothing this year but might be tempted now!

Fair's fair for fronting up. Just be sure to let us know when you do place it, we don't want any after timing :)

Tilson has taken the club as far as he can - for now - but if the new stadium goes ahead, he's the man for the job. And noone else within our reach could come in and do a better job than Tilson in the current situation.

Fair's fair for fronting up. Just be sure to let us know when you do place it, we don't want any after timing :)

Was actually looking for a cheap buy on the spreads before Borient but after today's bombshells it could be an agonising sell which is painful despite what people on here think of me!

nice thread:thumbdown:
and for the life of me cant understand why anyone would want to lurk around a rival clubs forum and post a load of cr*p, , especially as their team is below is in the league, what an odd individual.

Talking of betting did anybody back 'Tillys Tale' in the 4.00 at Ripon today....I took 25/1 early doors and it was 2nd at 20's. I also did an e/w double with 'Tillys Tale' and 'Mccormack' (took 33/1...SP 40/1) in the 5.20 at Leicester. Unfortunately 'Mccormack' trailed in 9th of 10 runners (probably trying to kick lumps out of another horse ! ) ....................Not sure if OBL was riding him ?

relegation... ?

Ridiculous... we are playing some cracking football... ok the results havent come yet but they will.. we have lost 2 average footballers today, which must mean Tilly has an ace up his sleeve. Never lose the faith people...

I am happy with mid table for the next few years, if it means we consolidate, get the stadium and then push on, and if we play good football in the meantime even better. I remember the bad days, the dire football...

In football these days you need a plan. Ok, Rons plan was hampered by a government enquiry and a recession.. but he hasnt sold us down the river yet.

If we get a defender or two in before Leeds then i think we will start rising up the table

Back