• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You miss my point......the managers change, the excuses stay the same.....it’s not the times, the sessions, the conditions, the facilities, the schedules....it’s the players who are the ones that have to do more.
agreed
We play matches at 7.45- do we notice that we play badly on evening kick offs because we don’t train in the evening?

God knows how premiership players cope when the ko time is different every game !

To be fair the condiments and sauces where getting a little out off hand, but what else are they supposed to put on their cheeseburgers with onions and chips?

JEFTXX.jpg

Didn’t Fergie used to allow the United team to have fish and chips on a Friday? Moyes took that away from them and its all the players seemed to moan about.

I understand the concept of marginal gains but how many points a season do condiments really cost us?

its probably about the mental attitude ... you are athletes - take care of yourself and your diet - 24x7x365 non stop and everything counts ..

Didn’t Fergie used to allow the United team to have fish and chips on a Friday? Moyes took that away from them and its all the players seemed to moan about.

I imagine fish and chips is a decent meal to eat before sport.

I understand the concept of marginal gains but how many points a season do condiments really cost us?

Lol as I'm sure you know MC, the point being the ketchup abuse is probably just the tip of the Iceberg. Or fatberg in our case!

Not that I can preach, I'm not known as 'The Condiment King' in my family for nothing..

This is spot on from Sol, it’s a well known accepted practice in sport to try and align training times and competition time, it works. As for the sauces, check out the sugar content.
Take the **** by all means but this guy knows what he’s doing.

Back