• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A bit of perspective

sufcintheprem

This is a modified caption
I was gutted after last night but still managed to pick myself to go to Hinckly's tattered old ground to see Torquay travel to Hinckly with my £19 backing them.

If you thought we were bad, you should have seen Torquay struggling against non-league opposition. At least we controlled our game for large periods. Torquay never managed to assert any real control on the game. In fact, they didn't muster a shot on target all game.

Oh yeah, and they had to travel from Devon to the E.Midlands to stand on what can only be described as a dodgy path.

I was gutted yesterday but now I'm virtually suicidal with today's game!!

We had it good compared to Torquay. Time to move on to the next game. I hope the players weren't booed off at the end. Would hardly help the confidence.

Beat or draw with Yeovil and you'll see how short memories are.

yeah, the full ninety and it was unsurprising to see he's changed very little from when he was with us. Looked like he might have scored from any sort of crazy range but never looked like he was going to.

The fans are raving about him and want the Chairman to stump up the cash for him but I fear for them if they do. He was never the sort of forward who takes the game byt the scruff of the neck and isn't what they're looking for.

No real emotion when I saw him actually. He's moved on and it seems like it was the right time. We needed a fresh change and we replaced him with Gray who seems a lot mroe consistent due to his workrate, something that Constantine never really had. Good luck to him but I'd be surprised if he isn't knocking round in League 2 in a season or two.

Back