• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A cheaper way to buy your season ticket!!!

shrimperton

Manager
Barclaycard have brought out the football card, what does this mean i hear you say?

Well i will tell you

Swap your existing Barclaycard if you have one or apply for the football credit card.

This means if you pay for your season tickets from your selected club they will not charge you a penny interest on your season ticket purchase for 1 year. Buy your ticket then cut the card up if need be.

I will be renewing my season tickets with my new barclaycard football card.

This means you have a year to pay for your ticket interest free, better than the instalment plan that sufc are offering.

Hope this helps some of you.:)
UP THE BLUES

As I pointed out on the season card thread, even to use a credit card with an interest rate of 16% paying back the money in 6 instalments, is STILL CHEAPER than the £15 "admin fee" for SUFC's instalment option!!

As I pointed out on the season card thread, even to use a credit card with an interest rate of 16% paying back the money in 6 instalments, is STILL CHEAPER than the £15 "admin fee" for SUFC's instalment option!!

Presumably the club provide the option for those who don't want to have a credit card?

Or looking at it another way the £15 represent just 0.04% of the total cost of the season ticket which for my mind is not a bad deal. :thump:

Or looking at it another way the £15 represent just 0.04% of the total cost of the season ticket which for my mind is not a bad deal. :thump:

Indeed its not that actually bad (a but cheeky though IMO) and if you buy more than one season card that way you still only pay one admin fee!

As I pointed out on the season card thread, even to use a credit card with an interest rate of 16% paying back the money in 6 instalments, is STILL CHEAPER than the £15 "admin fee" for SUFC's instalment option!![/quote
the football card is 0% for 1 year on season cards, i dont think it could get much cheaper than 0%, unless the club pay u to buy one.

Back