• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Right, I need some help. On Friday, on the eve of our Wemberleee big day, I am attending an event in the evening at Chelmsford City FC where Judas Barry Fry is the speaker.

Usual form is that a few in the audience are given the opportunity to ask the speaker a question - what should I ask him?

UTB

Is leaving Southend your biggest regret?
Are you still friends with Mr Stein?
Whats your best and worst memory of Southend?

Do you think SUFC could have made the premier league under your leadership?

Were you hurt when you returned to Roots Hall and the bloke next to me screamed at you "I hope you have a ****ing heart attack and die you fat ******* Fry" :smile:

Does he remember that his nickname whilst playing for non league Romford was 'The Monkey?"

Seeing as he tried to seemingly buy all the Southend players at Birmingham, I would assume he was trying to replicate what he had. Therefore, just how good was that team he left behind (for me personally, its the most exciting team I've watched since my I started out in 1986).

Why has he always claimed all the credit for sir stanley when it was Murphy who discovered/signed him? All judus did was sell him.

Right, I need some help. On Friday, on the eve of our Wemberleee big day, I am attending an event in the evening at Chelmsford City FC where Judas Barry Fry is the speaker.

Usual form is that a few in the audience are given the opportunity to ask the speaker a question - what should I ask him?

UTB

How much of a backhander did Colin Hill give him after he made a fortune out of Peterborough's ground? :winking:

This is a joke question and I state not a serious accusation. Just in case the mods decide to delete

UTB

Ask him if he regrets they way he handled things when he left Southend, and if he had his time again, would he have left?

When he answers yes and then no, pummel him!

Were you involved at all when Stan Flashman burnt down the clubhouse at Underhill for the insurance pay out (allegedly)?

Back