• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A reminder...

Matt the Shrimp

aka Harry Potter
Folks - don't forget, it's the City Shrimpers tonight...

Date: Friday, 18th February 2005
Time: 5.30 pm onwards
Venue: The Counting House

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces, and meeting some new ones!

biggrin.gif

See you on the balcony level of The Counting House - as you go in the entrance, there is a large staircase about 15ft or so to your left - we'll be up there.

I should be there from 6pm or so, but will try to get there earlier. Ron Manager & TrueBlue will, I believe, be holding the fort for us all!

See you there.

MtS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Feb. 18 2005,10:03)]Folks - don't forget, it's the City Shrimpers tonight...

Date:      Friday, 18th February 2005
Time:      5.30 pm onwards
Venue:    The Counting House

Looking forward to seeing some familiar faces, and meeting some new ones!

biggrin.gif

See you on the balcony level of The Counting House - as you go in the entrance, there is a large staircase about 15ft or so to your left - we'll be up there.

I should be there from 6pm or so, but will try to get there earlier.  Ron Manager & TrueBlue will, I believe, be holding the fort for us all!

See you there.

MtS
Hoping to meet Leeboy in there between 4-45 and 5pm. See you all later

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Couldn't believe the level of Essex totty in here - eye candy everywhere!
Even before I got my reasonably priced beer goggles on, I was raring to try out the spring-loading in the comfy leater sofas.
Mark Lee - 1 Jul 2004 17:08
superb!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Feb. 18 2005,10:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Couldn't believe the level of Essex totty in here - eye candy everywhere!
Even before I got my reasonably priced beer goggles on, I was raring to try out the spring-loading in the comfy leater sofas.
Mark Lee - 1 Jul 2004 17:08
superb!
Let it never be said that I don't look after the Shrimpers faithful...

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Feb. 18 2005,10:34)]Yeah but what chance we got of pulling hanging around with harry potter!
laugh.gif
Pretty limited, it must be said... you see, the totty is all drawn to me and my magic wand...

oops.gif
laugh.gif

I'll get me coat...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Feb. 18 2005,10:15)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ] Ron Manager & TrueBlue will, I believe, be holding the fort for us all!
Don't Leave me alone with him!!!!
Ah, cheers!!!

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Feb. 18 2005,10:38)]Still does looking like harry potter turn the laides heads rather then stomachs?
laugh.gif

My girlfriend is not physically repulsed by me, it should be noted... so there's at least one person out there whose stomach wasn't turned...

laugh.gif
ghostface.gif

Back