• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A reminder...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Feb. 18 2005,10:41)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Feb. 18 2005,10:37)]me and my magic wand...
didn't we see that on Tuesday when Gower scored?  
wink.gif
I didn't think you were standing that close, Lee...

oops.gif
wow.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Feb. 18 2005,10:21)]
http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs....ank
That's a quality comments board - check out this one:

<span style='color:blue'>&quot;Classy joint for suits and plebs. Well poured beer. If you&#39;re lucky there will be a few cute Essex girls after work there who work for Banks. Recommend it, good atmosphere.&quot;</span>

As Lee will confirm, having heard my bellowing on the terrace on Tuesday, I find myself in both categories described in the first sentence...

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Feb. 18 2005,10:46)]As Lee will confirm, having heard my bellowing on the terrace on Tuesday, I find myself in both categories described in the first sentence...
indeed - posh nob to market trader in 2 seconds
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Feb. 18 2005,11:21)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Feb. 18 2005,10:46)]As Lee will confirm, having heard my bellowing on the terrace on Tuesday, I find myself in both categories described in the first sentence...
indeed - posh nob to market trader in 2 seconds  
wink.gif
It's that whole public school / Essex boy thing... I'm a confused soul...

tounge.gif

I&#39;m a non-runner I&#39;m afraid now
sad.gif
- W4 Shrimperette is not well at the moment, so, magnanimous soul that I am, I&#39;ll be looking after the poor lass.

Disappointed I can&#39;t make it - hopefully this will become a regular meet-up and I can join you all next time
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Feb. 18 2005,14:46)]Bad News lads I am out mothers been taken to hospital chest pains
sad.gif
I got to get down southend general sorry once again lads duty calls&#33;
Sorry to hear that Scott - hope your Mum&#39;s OK.

down.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Feb. 19 2005,21:11)]thanks for the kind words lads so how was the drink last night? did harry potter pull!
Glad to hear your Mum's OK, mate.  Sorry not to meet you - there will be another time, I'm sure.

And no, I did not pull (not that I was looking to, I hasten to add!).

tounge.gif

Damn fine evening, though - very good to meet Ron Manager; and, as always, a joy to chew the cud with Messrs. Napster & Leeboy.

Rounded off the evening with a large portion of chips & falling asleep on the sofa at home... marvellous.

tounge.gif

laugh.gif

Back