• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

A-Team movie

Leeboy

Original and possibly best
Staff member
After a lengthy discussion with Patsy Klubb on Saturday as to who would play the "Team" in a movie, we came up with:

Hannibal - George Clooney
Face - Brad Pitt
Murdock - Jim Carrey
BA - Michael Clarke Duncan

Lo and behold, today's Metro reports that "Gorgeous" George has already accepted the part for the upcoming film version.

So fellas, who do you think will get the remaining roles?

Murdock - Hairy chest West
Face - Moi
BA- Patsy "the power" Klubb

PS: they should get rid of that Clooney dude and replace him with another old man with grey hair
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Oct. 29 2003,11:03)]After a lengthy discussion with Patsy Klubb on Saturday
5 minutes talking at the back of the minibus does not constitute a lengthy discussion...

wink.gif

Oh and Murdock should be Will Ferrell.

and BA should be Ving Rhames, or maybe Tom 'Tiny' Lister Jr

and you missed Clint Eastwood as Col. Decker.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (GNH @ Oct. 29 2003,11:10)]Murdock - Hairy chest West
Face - Moi

PS: they should get rid of that Clooney dude and replace him with another old man with grey hair  
wink.gif
hmmm

its quite unlikely that a major Hollywood studio would spend millions on a movie, only to use 4 ****heads with no acting talent whatsoever as the leads.

Although Snowy could be Clooneys stunt double.........
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Oct. 29 2003,11:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (GNH @ Oct. 29 2003,11:10)]Murdock - Hairy chest West
Face - Moi

wink.gif
hmmm

its quite unlikely that a major Hollywood studio would spend millions on a movie, only to use 4 ****heads with no acting talent whatsoever as the leads.
Oh I don't know- Westy acts as a good referee on occasion.

Come on guys you know that there is only one true Hannibal!!

Give the man with grey hair a break.
smile.gif

I'll play bad guy no. 3 who doesn't get shot (along with all the other bad guys who don't get shot).

George Peppard is dead and there will never be another Colonel Hannibal Smith.

Why can't these Hollywood grave robbers just leave it alone.

With my flowing grey locks, I think I could play the next Col. Smith.

Back