• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

For me, this game is more about confidence and morale than it is about the points gained or lost. If we don't get anything on Saturday, it doesn't signify the end of our play-off hopes but it does make it that more difficult and more importantly lessens the belief that we shall actually start on the run of wins required to get us to the top seven. A win, however, will increase our belief and with players returning and a run of games that 'appear winnable,' confidence will build again.

Never mind Port vale Exeter should be our bench mark after sataday we play 3 of the bottom 4 .As its been said 9 points is a must .Wheres we have a game in hand over Exeter there next four games ARE AWAY to Fleetwood Home to Gillingham home to Bradford them Away to Rotherham .So if we do the job right they are more likely to drop points for us to get back into the play offs

1-1 against Rotherham last weekend. Another draw, or even a win and we will be within a real shout again, as long as we maintain some sort of run.

I wanna see a real workmans performance Saturday. Solid defending, committed tackling and talking to one another. This stage of the season, it's not about how you win, but just grinding results out.

If we can come away with something on Saturday then I feel it will see us push up the table.

Is Doug Loft suspended for them as I think he was sent off last week. I've seen him play a few times and always looks decent. I'm going for a win

Yeah we need 10/12 points and I'd expect that with the opposition coming in the next few home games

I don't think that Vale can be regarded as certs for the automatics after today's round of results, especially taking into account their recent form.

Back