• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Abramovich

Alexis_SUFC

Members
Abramovich has just given scarborough £25,000, for there school of excellence. Isn't that nice.

Alexis

sad.gif

Does anyone else really like Abromovic? I think he's great! Always at the games with a private jet load of his Russian pals. High-fiving his mates as Chelsea score - seems like a real fan.

Also, making the gestures he has to lower league clubs is a nice touch. I know he could probably give a lot more, but the fact is he doesnt have too - and no other chairman does.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Jan. 23 2004,12:03)]Bloody Scarborough. Im all for championing the underdog, but I'd love it (Keegan-style) if Chelsea thrash them...
Strangely, I still want Scarborough to beat them, does anyone else?

Used to. But have had enough of Scarborough shoved in front of my face everyday courtesy of The Sun!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Jan. 23 2004,12:05)]we all descending on the Spread tomorrow to cheer on Chelski / Scarboro?

Naps, did you get my e-mail? We're having server problems.....
email? nope.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pboreham @ Jan. 23 2004,12:07)]Does anyone else really like Abromovic?
No. He's been lucky in acquiring his wealth, and is probably using Chelsea to launder it before the Russian police nick him.

sad.gif

Simple answer to that my old mucker - dont read The Scum. I now only read two papers: Sport First and the Echo - because they are the only papers to give the Shrimpers more than 2 lines.
cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Jan. 23 2004,12:25)]Simple answer to that my old mucker - dont read The Scum. I now only read two papers: Sport First and the Echo - because they are the only papers to give the Shrimpers more than 2 lines.
cool.gif
when the Echo has a page three, Ill buy it.

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Jan. 23 2004,12:26)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Jan. 23 2004,12:25)]Simple answer to that my old mucker - dont read The Scum. I now only read two papers: Sport First and the Echo - because they are the only papers to give the Shrimpers more than 2 lines.
cool.gif

biggrin.gif
The echo does have a page three - its between two and four....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Jan. 23 2004,12:27)]
[b said:
[b said:
cool.gif

biggrin.gif
Amazing. Of all the people to pick up on that, I would have never have guessed you.

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Jan. 23 2004,12:32)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
cool.gif

biggrin.gif
Amazing. Of all the people to pick up on that, I would have never have guessed you.

wink.gif
What can I say, I'm nothing if not predictable
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Jan. 23 2004,12:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Jan. 23 2004,12:32)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

wink.gif
What can I say, I'm nothing if not predictable  
laugh.gif
true.

ps your avatar is a nice red cross.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Jan. 23 2004,12:35)]ps your avatar is a nice red cross.
Hils said that too, it should be the Danger Mouse symbol, does it not show up then? I can see it....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Jan. 23 2004,12:03)]Bloody Scarborough. Im all for championing the underdog, but I'd love it (Keegan-style) if Chelsea thrash them...
My sentiments exactly, Naps. After all, if Chelski thrash them, it'll be the last we hear of "plucky Scarborough" for a while, thank heavens.

I'm well & truly sick to the hind teeth of it... purely out of jealousy, of course...

sad.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Jan. 23 2004,12:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Jan. 23 2004,12:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Jan. 23 2004,12:35)]ps your avatar is a nice red cross.
Hils said that too, it should be the Danger Mouse symbol, does it not show up then? I can see it....
Nope. Don't know why.
Ok cheers, can anyone else see it?

Back