• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Abramovich

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Jan. 23 2004,14:52)]But Lee you are the leader and we all want to do what you do.....
well, I was following The Harris........that makes him the Leader..................YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!  
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ Jan. 23 2004,14:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Jan. 23 2004,14:52)]But Lee you are the leader and we all want to do what you do.....
well, I was following The Harris........that makes him the Leader..................YEAH RIGHT!!!!!!!   
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif
but who was Harris following? Was it the Axe?

Don't ask me who I am and how I know, but I believe that Harris was following a small pilchard called Travis. There you happy now!
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 23 2004,12:40)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Jan. 23 2004,12:03)]Bloody Scarborough. Im all for championing the underdog, but I'd love it (Keegan-style) if Chelsea thrash them...
My sentiments exactly, Naps.  After all, if Chelski thrash them, it'll be the last we hear of "plucky Scarborough" for a while, thank heavens.

I'm well & truly sick to the hind teeth of it... purely out of jealousy, of course...

sad.gif

Matt
Snap Matt.

I am truley ****ed off, every f**king SKY channel has that poor attempt at a Football club on it. Every f**king newspaper.

I hope Chelsea whip there dirty northern arses.

Like Murphys im not Bitter
wink.gif

Back