• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Absolutely FUMING!!

Unbelievable, absolutely unbelievable!!!

Just had a call, a pal has been attacked with a meat clever and air rifle yesterday evening about 6 o'clock!!! Arouind sutton road!!

Unbelievable, is this what our town's about??

Shocking, absolutely shocking...

sorry i had to vent anger somewhere as i am at work!!

Blimey. Who attacks someone with a meat cleaver?

Air rifles always make me think of Lock Stock now. "Can everybody stop getting ****ing shot?!"

Unbelievable, absolutely unbelievable!!!

Just had a call, a pal has been attacked with a meat clever and air rifle yesterday evening about 6 o'clock!!! Arouind sutton road!!

Unbelievable, is this what our town's about??

Shocking, absolutely shocking...

sorry i had to vent anger somewhere as i am at work!!

Christ I live near Sutton road, very worrying.
Hope your mate's ok.

****ing hell, that is insane!!

What is the world comming to

Actually the world is far safer.

I'd rather be here now than in some medieval village.

I was beaten up by a bunch of blokes when I was 18, they were all much bigger than me but still used baseball bats and knuckle dusters. Nearly killed me. A month later one of them stabbed a friends brother to death in an escalation of the local violence. I can't think of one of my old friends from Dagenham who hasn't got a limp or scar. In all honesty I don't see today as being any more dangerous than 20 years ago albeit with more shooters on the street from the GTA generation.

was the attack on your friend for no reason or what. they just attacked him, i know a friend of a friend who came out of seymours last year and was walking up the highstreet with a mate and a mini cooper drove passed and 5 guys jumped out with baseball bats with nails on the end and fractured his skull amongst other things. was in the papers and everything

Southend has changed so much...Horrible place now.. I would not go out there at night. Hope your friend is ok.

near the Guildford pub apparently!

So, right by the Tower blocks like Quantock etc...

Why doesn't that surprise me? :( The more and more we continue to house jumped up thugs and immigrants in these towers the more and more the town will suffer... Just look at the Kursaal estate.

So, right by the Tower blocks like Quantock etc...

Why doesn't that surprise me? :( The more and more we continue to house jumped up thugs and immigrants in these towers the more and more the town will suffer... Just look at the Kursaal estate.

Just love the casual racism shown on this site! A guy gets done over - it must be immigrants or let's at least put some association with foreigners in even though there is no evidence or details. Must be true cuz the Sun and the Mail say foreigners cause trouble. Of course we don't have home grown scum in Essex do we?

Just love the casual racism shown on this site! A guy gets done over - it must be immigrants or let's at least put some association with foreigners in even though there is no evidence or details. Must be true cuz the Sun and the Mail say foreigners cause trouble. Of course we don't have home grown scum in Essex do we?

It's a thorny issue for sure but from reading other threads it appears that.....

You are not racist if one or more of the following is true:

1. You support a football team that has one or more black players.

2. You have one or more black/Indian/etc. work colleagues that in your opinion is 'alright'.

3. One of your relatives is dating/married to a person who is black/Indian/etc. that in your opinion is 'alright'.

Cheers.

Last edited:

Indeed.

From the amount of Chav scum lowlifes living in that area I think theres far more chance of being attacked by english white people than any ethnic minority.

Certainly in all the times Ive been involved in any kinds of trouble on Southend nights out on Saturday nights its always been with white people.

Its very easy to blame others though isnt it....

Its a fact that immigrants are housed in the Kursaal Estate. Its also a fact the Kursaal estate is renowned for trouble and for that reason remains a so called "no go" area, especially after dark. Coincidence? i think not... I'm not saying all immigrants are causing trouble, or that its only the immigrants, Hence why i included "jumped up thugs" in what i said.

Its also a fact the Kursaal estate was a trouble spot well before the influx of immigrants.

Not saying there arent immigrants causing trouble, just that you are more likely to be mugged by someone born and bred in Southend....

Bet it turns out the meatcleaving idiot turns out to be from Kosovo now to shut me up !

i am still waiting for the crime figures for southend in the last year

Back