• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I complain about a post frm Cricko will that complaint get forwarded to the man himself. He regularly brings up a part of my physical appearence that I am quite sensitive about and it is becoming very hurtful.

Whatever do you mean.:liar:

;)

Nothing to be ashamed of, thought the protrusion of one part of the anatomy mirrored another..........

I know that & to be honest, when I go on the "live" bit I just join & can't be bothered to read through most of the stuff before. Therefore, I appreciate what you are saying about monitoring it. I just felt that the Pubey incident was badly handled, which has been acknowledged.

All I ask is that the certain bullying & crap attitude towards women, is stamped (I know you've done so recently.)

Subject closed for me now, so lock it when you are ready!

I felt the Pubey incident was handled badly as well! If I had known at the time that I had upset Senga then I would have been able to apologise straight away and try to amend things. No one mentioned what had happened for weeks... no mods, posters, or even the few people I used to call 'mates' on this board.

I never intended to upset anyone about it, least of all Numphgirl, the fact that Aberdeen Shrimper what cracking similar jokes about my missus led me to believe that it was just banter and nothing more, and that no harm had been done. Personally I don't think the mods are required to rectify every tiff that occurs on the board, I am more than happy to chat to anyone who has an issue with me, past or present... you don't need the mods permission to send me a PM or find me at a game (rarely occurs though:'().

I thought Senga had the final word when she said she appreciated my apology and would like to move on. Why can't it just be left at that? If you called someone a d*ckhead then man up and accept the fact that you abused a fellow poster, don't try and drag other stuff into it as your defence, I don't think what I did is comparable really. Like I said (argh... Tillyism!), if you have a personal problem then deal with it personally with me.

I felt the Pubey incident was handled badly as well! If I had known at the time that I had upset Senga then I would have been able to apologise straight away and try to amend things. No one mentioned what had happened for weeks... no mods, posters, or even the few people I used to call 'mates' on this board.

I never intended to upset anyone about it, least of all Numphgirl, the fact that Aberdeen Shrimper what cracking similar jokes about my missus led me to believe that it was just banter and nothing more, and that no harm had been done. Personally I don't think the mods are required to rectify every tiff that occurs on the board, I am more than happy to chat to anyone who has an issue with me, past or present... you don't need the mods permission to send me a PM or find me at a game (rarely occurs though:'().

I thought Senga had the final word when she said she appreciated my apology and would like to move on. Why can't it just be left at that? If you called someone a d*ckhead then man up and accept the fact that you abused a fellow poster, don't try and drag other stuff into it as your defence, I don't think what I did is comparable really. Like I said (argh... Tillyism!), if you have a personal problem then deal with it personally with me.

I was making a comparison that you didn't get a ban & I did. What you said was a lot worse than calling somebody a DH. If you read my post, you would have seen that I apologised before I was banned. I also read your comments at the time & was gobsmacked by them, as that was beyond banter & was just offensive.

For the record, I don't have a problem with you, just what you said about Senga.

Personally, I'd be more disappointed for being banned for calling someone a ******** when there are far, far better insults to be had than that.

You're right, commie-lover.

Ps the problem with so many posters is that sometimes people offend each other. call it banter, and often it is, but sometimes it's abuse. in work/life, you can avoid the people you don't like.

I'm not an owner anymore, thank God, but I know how hard it can be to make what in effect are snap judgements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back