• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just done , with pleasure, fear we won't see one like him again for a very long time . Give it 5 years, get the badges and come back with Maher and Eastwood as coaches :)

Come on you Adam lovers ---- we are quite a bit short of the money needed.

So thanks to all of you who have donated and please remember it's pay-day so can you all dig deep for a very worthy present to a man who always gives 100%.

Done, with comment AB.

has anything been arranged on social media yet for a chant during game etc? We should defo have the banner you guys made out for this one.

Nearly there people...just another few kind donations and I will do the rest...Well it will happen anyway thanks to you guys and girls, we are so close to the costs involved .... X

Nearly there people...just another few kind donations and I will do the rest...Well it will happen anyway thanks to you guys and girls, we are so close to the costs involved .... X
How much is left..?

I'd love to donate but all I get is an error when I click on the link?

PS: Please ignore image, uploaded by mistake and can't delete it!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-03-07-04-30.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-03-03-07-04-30.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 23
I am leaving work in a weeks time and am sure I will receive a card and a small gift however protocol dictates that I put my hand in my pocket and spend many times the value of whatever I received buying my colleagues a drink, even those that I don't like.

With this in mind surely Adam Barrett should be handing out cans to Blues fans as they leave the ground tomorrow and perhaps pausing for a handshake and selfie?

Back