• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No idea as we paid £380 for the Freddy one but that a couple of years ago so this one could be more expensive.

Have you donated ?

Nope, not yet. I would like to know how much is to go? Or how much have we raised so far?

Nope, not yet. I would like to know how much is to go? Or how much have we raised so far?

Mcnasty answered your first question, why are you so suspicious? Any excess will likely go towards Zone costs which we all benefit from!

The flag is usually on display in the NW corner.
As I am a season ticket holder in the West Stand I have never seen it, like many others on here (Hence all the questions about it}.

Would it be possible to occasionally hang it in the South East corner, or on the pitch before a game?

As I am a season ticket holder in the West Stand I have never seen it, like many others on here (Hence all the questions about it}.

Would it be possible to occasionally hang it in the South East corner, or on the pitch before a game?

Problem is, it can't obscure any signage that's sponsored or safety based.

Problem is, it can't obscure any signage that's sponsored or safety based.
Understand that, but I do not think there are any advertising etc in the SE corner.

lN8MMJ.jpg

Perhaps we should hang it over the goal behind Ted, that way Adam would still be playing and the backbone of our defence. :winking:

Mcnasty answered your first question, why are you so suspicious? Any excess will likely go towards Zone costs which we all benefit from!

Because it's always so secretive. People are more likely to donate if there is a goal or running total...this is a fact. I'd happily donate towards Adam, but I'd much rather see where and when we get there.

Because it's always so secretive. People are more likely to donate if there is a goal or running total...this is a fact. I'd happily donate towards Adam, but I'd much rather see where and when we get there.

Have you ever paid to keep the Zone going or towards any of the events and presentations we have run over the last 17 years ?

If not, it really has nothing to do with you.

If you don't like it , go somewhere else and do your questioning as I can't be bothered to waste my time keep answering you.

Understand that, but I do not think there are any advertising etc in the SE corner.

lN8MMJ.jpg

Perhaps we should hang it over the goal behind Ted, that way Adam would still be playing and the backbone of our defence. :winking:

Had a good look at this area today, there's a huge "First Aid" sign there.

What about putting it in the north bank for a couple of games - it could be layed over some of the seats

Have you ever paid to keep the Zone going or towards any of the events and presentations we have run over the last 17 years ?

If you don't like it , go somewhere else and do your questioning as I can't be bothered to waste my time keep answering you.

I have actually...but thanks for your accurate answer.

Its that attitude and answer that puts some people off

Back