• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News AFC Fylde v Shrimpers Sat 13 April

Morning all, just noticed that tickets are now on sale for our last away game of the season up at Fylde. New ground and all that too for most of us.

Seating availability limited so get in quick for that - I'll have the wonderful Derek Spence and his wife Lyn with me for this one, together with Mrs SSID making an extremely rare appearance (only her second match since Posh away n 1990) so if anyone wants to avoid us steer clear of the seats.

At the time of posting this there were 146 seat tickets left and 978 on the terrace. Lets fill the place.

Shrimper invasion.

UTB

Morning all, just noticed that tickets are now on sale for our last away game of the season up at Fylde. New ground and all that too for most of us.

Seating availability limited so get in quick for that - I'll have the wonderful Derek Spence and his wife Lyn with me for this one, together with Mrs SSID making an extremely rare appearance (only her second match since Posh away n 1990) so if anyone wants to avoid us steer clear of the seats.

At the time of posting this there were 146 seat tickets left and 978 on the terrace. Lets fill the place.

Shrimper invasion.

UTB
i have just phoned the club regarding seating they said Block A is away supporter seating if that fills up they will open Block B . also there are only two prices £10 child £20 adult No concessions

Closest ground to me. Decent set up been there a few times with friends.
The sports bar in the main stand is ok and usually allows away fans, which is good as other drinking choices are limited. Possibly more screens than fans sometimes.

You can say many things about the owner (having 2022 on the shirts to show his goal of getting them into the league by then for one) but he’s certainly invested some money in them

i have just phoned the club regarding seating they said Block A is away supporter seating if that fills up they will open Block B . also there are only two prices £10 child £20 adult No concessions
Block B is already on sale for home fans..... although they haven't sold any in that block yet.

Got my ticket today.Reasonably priced at £16 too

Fylde are flying. They were bottom of the league in December. Now 11th. Great turn around. hats off to them. Currently beating Phil's lads away at Kidderminster.

Back