• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News AFC Fylde v Shrimpers Sat 13 April

The game being played there tomorrow night has a inspection in the morning…. More rain Friday and Saturday due!! Not great considering all the weekenders going!! Obviously train fares payed etc

The game being played there tomorrow night has a inspection in the morning…. More rain Friday and Saturday due!! Not great considering all the weekenders going!! Obviously train fares payed etc
IF Gateshead's game there is cancelled tomorrow, they will still have 5 games left to play before the season ends Sat week. Good luck on sorting that lot out!.

I see Halifax are playing their last two home games at Accrington Stanley's ground. 4 games in 1 week, is there any chance that the league will let them play after Sat 20th?
And with us having a much superior GD in the mix, are we allowed to dream?

I see Halifax are playing their last two home games at Accrington Stanley's ground. 4 games in 1 week, is there any chance that the league will let them play after Sat 20th?
And with us having a much superior GD in the mix, are we allowed to dream?
Dream and hope, yes, but expectation?
Sorry, but Halifax are on the cusp of the play-offs because they have had a reasonably decent season.
They need just three points out of 12. Blimey! Draws from three would do it.
Barnet might do them; Oldham have something to play for, but Ebbsfleet and Eastleigh?
Surely, Halifax will beat one of the last two?

Any decent Lancashire ale been had yet Rob?
Yes, Dave - Bowland's Hen Harrier went down very quickly last night after I checked into the hotel and worked out the route to the station. As well as the top barman, I was very impressed with the name of the pub, i.e. the Sea View, which did indeed have a great view from the bogs. It was hills though and not the sea as it's near land-locked Chorley.:Smile2:

Back