• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Air Asia

leathers20

First XI
Couple of reason behind my post today,

firstly, anyone looking to travel to asia, or towards oz then get looking on airaisa, you can get to oz for less than £200 at the moment, fly to Kuala Lumpar and then on from there! ive just booked some flights for my round the world voyage, got to KL from stansted for £170, and got an internal flight in thailand for £4!! a flight from bangkok back to KL for £18 and then on from KL to brisbane for £19!!!! you can also curently book up to May 2010!!

secondly, has anyone flown with airasia before and share any views or opinions? it sounds like the asian ryan air and just wondered how cramped im gonna be on the long flights? cant argue too much for that price though!!

Never flown with them myself but being able to get to Asia from Stansted for £200 certainly opens things up a lot.

Couple of reason behind my post today,

firstly, anyone looking to travel to asia, or towards oz then get looking on airaisa, you can get to oz for less than £200 at the moment, fly to Kuala Lumpar and then on from there! ive just booked some flights for my round the world voyage, got to KL from stansted for £170, and got an internal flight in thailand for £4!! a flight from bangkok back to KL for £18 and then on from KL to brisbane for £19!!!! you can also curently book up to May 2010!!

secondly, has anyone flown with airasia before and share any views or opinions? it sounds like the asian ryan air and just wondered how cramped im gonna be on the long flights? cant argue too much for that price though!!

What they didn't tell is that your seat will hanging from a rope attached to the tail of the plane.

Back