• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Airshow on Sunday/Monday

Do you think there will be a victory parade at the airshow IF we win?
It would be great if it did happen.

BTW we do HAVE to win before a victory parade. I am not at all assuming we will win in fact I think we will lose!

be positive just like liverpool, everyone thought they would lose but they believed... we will do it league 1 here we come...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matty the Shrimper @ May 26 2005,22:34)]Do you think there will be a victory parade at the airshow IF we win?

BTW we do HAVE to win before a victory parade. I am not at all assuming we will win in fact I think we will lose!
Does anybody from Southend actually go to the airshow? I personally run for the hills because of the annual invasion of cockney chavs and I'd imagine many others do the same.

Plus there would be no point in doing a victory parade the day of the airshow - would make more sense to have both events on different days - policing reasons mainly.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jai @ May 26 2005,22:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matty the Shrimper @ May 26 2005,22:34)]Do you think there will be a victory parade at the airshow IF we win?

Does anybody from Southend actually go to the airshow? I personally run for the hills because of the annual invasion of cockney chavs and I'd imagine many others do the same.

Plus there would be no point in doing a victory parade the day of the airshow - would make more sense to have both events on different days - policing reasons mainly.
Hopefully all the cockney chavs will be off to Cardiff or more interested in West Ham! Yeah I know what you are saying about the airshow; It's all the same every year.

[b said:
[b said:

Im making the trip from Cheltenham!

Wouldnt suprise me if many spammers from Basildon would turn up. Bloody ruin it if they did.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ May 26 2005,22:55)]
[b said:
[b said:

Im making the trip from Cheltenham!

Wouldnt suprise me if many spammers from Basildon would turn up. Bloody ruin it if they did.
Especiallyt if the $%&*# $%&*ing won
mad.gif

I would love nothing more than us to win and them to lose. Would be a great weekend!

Ok, thanks for generalising! Essex has a lot of nasty youths around, Oxford away shown we're not all saintly remember! But saying that, we do have a lot of spammers here unfortunately!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Ljubljana Branch @ May 26 2005,23:28)]Better not, I'll still be in Cardiff chanting my heart out for the Lilly Whites.
Didn't know Spurs were playing???

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thenewblue @ May 26 2005,23:17)]I'm from Basildon, you saying you got a problem with me or something???
I wouldnt worry about it!

Well, it depends on what part of Basildon your from, really!!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ May 26 2005,23:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thenewblue @ May 26 2005,23:17)]I'm from Basildon, you saying you got a problem with me or something???

biggrin.gif
Lol, well not Vange or Craylands or Laindon, so make of that what you will!
No West Ham association either! :P
Attended school most days and don't use text language too much!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thenewblue @ May 26 2005,23:34)]
[b said:
[b said:

biggrin.gif
Lol, well not Vange, so make of that what you will!
Oi, I live in Vange! I'm only in Cheltenham for University, you cheeky mare
tounge.gif

Your not a Kingswood, Langdon Hills or Noak Bridge lad, are you?

i use to play football for vange united. bloody horrible place. we use to play on a school field by a farm just round the corner to five bells roundabout - it was just about the safest place to be on the pitch, fights kicked on more on the touchline, there were syringes all over the field and this was a school!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ May 26 2005,23:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thenewblue @ May 26 2005,23:34)]
[b said:
[b said:

biggrin.gif
Lol, well not Vange, so make of that what you will!
Oi, I live in Vange! I'm only in Cheltenham for University, you cheeky mare
tounge.gif

Your not a Kingswood, Langdon Hills or Noak Bridge lad, are you?
No way! Someone from Vange at Uni?! Ha ha!
I live up whitemore way, couple more shrimpers round here too. Vange is hardly paradise, but then where in Essex is! Where in Vange then? I got family there!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thenewblue @ May 26 2005,23:50)]Vange is hardly paradise
Neither is Whitmore way mate
tounge.gif
I ve got a couple of mates who live up that road. They're desperate to get away from it all.

I live near the Tescos on the Vange side of it
biggrin.gif

Cousin lives there! I know where I'd rather be! lol. Still all within a mile of eachother so hardly any difference, except rydene flats of course
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thenewblue @ May 27 2005,00:22)]Cousin lives there! I know where I'd rather be! lol. Still all within a mile of eachother so hardly any difference, except rydene flats of course
tounge.gif
Better than living right next door to Craylands and near Fryerns tho. *shudders*

biggrin.gif

Back