• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Airshow on Sunday/Monday

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thenewblue @ May 27 2005,01:31)]Cheeky! I live near big q so not that close i'll have u know!
Near Church Road then? Oh dear......
biggrin.gif

Next to the Church, and your heading for trouble if you go on...!
You live in Vange! Thats why you went Cheltenham! Its great where I live, before you say anything else just remember the barge eh?! Nuff said!
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif

oi theres nothing wrong with basildonk just the people who live there

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thenewblue @ May 26 2005,23:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ May 26 2005,23:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thenewblue @ May 26 2005,23:34)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (West Country Shrimper @ May 26 2005,23:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Thenewblue @ May 26 2005,23:17)]I'm from Basildon, you saying you got a problem with me or something???
I wouldnt worry about it!

Well, it depends on what part of Basildon your from, really!!  
biggrin.gif
Lol, well not Vange, so make of that what you will!
Oi, I live in Vange! I'm only in Cheltenham for University, you cheeky mare
tounge.gif

Your not a Kingswood, Langdon Hills or Noak Bridge lad, are you?
No way! Someone from Vange at Uni?! Ha ha!
I live up whitemore way, couple more shrimpers round here too. Vange is hardly paradise, but then where in Essex is! Where in Vange then? I got family there!
well lets see..
i here hamlet court road is up and coming

Well I don't live anywhere near Basildon and I think this threads gone slightly off topic...........................

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matty the Shrimper @ May 26 2005,22:34)]Do you think there will be a victory parade at the airshow IF we win?
It would be great if it did happen.

BTW we do HAVE to win before a victory parade. I am not at all assuming we will win in fact I think we will lose!
If Southend win the playoff final arrangements have been made for the squad to parachute onto the seafront out of the back of a Hercules transport aircraft that has been painted in club colours with the club badge painted on the tail.

Paul Brush is going to pilot a two man microlight aircraft in for a daring landing on the golden mile and Steve Tilson will jump out and greet the raptuous crowd carrying the League two playoff final winners Trophy.

As all of this happens the Red Arrows will be drawing a picture of Freddy Eastwood in the sky.

I don't live in Basildon.

I live on the border of Westcliff and Leigh. Lovely. If I was home, I'd be watching from the comfort and privacy of my garden with a couple of chilled Desperados.

cool.gif

What's all this about a heatwave? Overcast today with sunny spells forecast.

sad.gif

Going back to the original theme, if we win tomorrow I will be going to the airshow in my blues shirt. It would be a strong show of support and try and out do all the premier colours, if possible.

I live in the multicultural Westcliff and will be wearing my Southend Shirt on Monday for the airshow, win lose or ....?

oops.gif

Back