• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What about Federici...........Bournemouth not using him (didn't feature once in the first team last season). Micaela would brighten up the West Stand as well .......and would be very welcome..............as long as she kept off social media! :smile:

Now this really WOULD surprise me. He left because of the off field saga with Ron and the non-payment of salaries. Last time I looked, Ron Martin was still in charge, so unless Adam Barrett has done a helluva lot of persuading.....

As it goes, I think we could do a lot worse. But then, of course, I would say that!!! :winking:

Still the best goal I've seen live but leave the past in the past.

And for me, I nearly collapsed after the celebrating the winner! All 3 of our goals were crackers!

THERE'S ONLY TWO MICHAEL RICKETTS!

Would love to get Macca back. Was always a huge fan of his first time round and he would be immense in this league. Leonard and Macca in the middle of the park together would be a real force.

Would love to get Macca back. Was always a huge fan of his first time round and he would be immense in this league. Leonard and Macca in the middle of the park together would be a real force.
but is macca a midfielder? Wasn't he playing more in defence ?

but is macca a midfielder? Wasn't he playing more in defence ?

He's played at right back and centre back in recent seasons but defensive midfield is where he would most likely see himself. I imagine that's also where Brown would see him and he would also give us cover at centre back if needed. Massive upgrade on Deegan and someone we should 100% be signing if we get the opportunity. But in all honesty, he'll probably have offers from better clubs with better wages, so don't see us getting this one over the line.

Heard from an unreliable source that phils planning to partner best and garner upfront in the coming season��

I would jump at the chance of having him back, when ive seen him play on sky he has impressed me alot.

What about Federici...........Bournemouth not using him (didn't feature once in the first team last season). Micaela would brighten up the West Stand as well .......and would be very welcome..............as long as she kept off social media! :smile:

Money could be an issue.......More than happy to see him return though:thumbsup: :clap:

I wouldn't mind him back. I think at his age (32), Division one is about the perfect level in terms of effectiveness. Maybe he might go with another Championship club for the money for another year..?

But just like Barry Corr (in my opinion), I think he wasn't going to be so effective at a division one level, so opting to join Cambridge & remaining in league 2, did himself favours (until his injury of course).

Back