• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Col.U. Mad

Manager
Aldershot Town v. SOUTHEND UNITED

Listening out of the county or not got blues player?

Good evening all:thumbsup:

Once again, I'll type as fast as I can. Please note though there is a limit of 30 secs on each post.
Join in, you are more than welcome to post :)

K.O. 7:45 p.m. (GMT)

Southend United
  • 01 Morris
  • 02 Clohessy
  • 03 Gilbert
  • 06 Bilel
  • 15 Phillips
  • 23 Barker
  • 08 Timlin
  • 12 Ferdinand
  • 14 Martin
  • 19 Kalala
  • 22 Dickinson
Substitutes
  • 27 Baldwin
  • 04 Hall
  • 07 Grant
  • 09 Harris
  • 24 Benyon

Feel its harsh that Prosser isnt even on the bench despite being fit. One of our best players at Gillingham.

No Prosser at all, solves that decision for Luggy. Shame that Sampson is still injured too.

The same team which beat Gillingham away. An understandable selection what with us being away tonight.

Aldershot Town v. SOUTHEND UNITED

Listening out of the county or not got blues player?

Good evening all:thumbsup:

Once again, I'll type as fast as I can. Please note though there is a limit of 30 secs on each post.
Join in, you are more than welcome to post :)

K.O. 7:45 p.m. (GMT)

Do you do this for Col U away games that you don't attend?

I think you are a closet Southend United fan

Oh yes forgor Prosser. Do you think he's still ill or Luggy just prefers Gilbert?

Blues unchanged for Aldershot clash

BLUES boss Paul Sturrock has named an unchanged starting line-up for this evening’s encounter at Aldershot.
H.19.4

More...

Oooops sorry Cricko :unsure:

Just going to re-boot and make sure every thing comes up clean. Don't want any power failures:winking:

Sorry for Luke, Sky are saying he's over his virus so expected him to be in the squad at least. I just feel that Granty's nous might be more useful here than Ferdinand.

Nick Alliker and Paul Clark for BBC Essex

The teams are out and the floodlights are on.

Back