• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yeah, it's almost as if people who work in football think they know more about the benefits a player like Revs brings to a team than your average supporter.

Yeah, it's almost as if people who work in football think they know more about the benefits a player like Revs brings to a team than your average supporter.

So did MK Dons specifically want to be relegated then?

Just moved to Northampton - always liked Revs

I second that. Don't understand the revs haters... he showed more pride in the shirt and would run through walls for the team. Would of been happy with him in our squad over the majority of frontmen we have signed in the last few years!

Nice bloke but I would say he was like a poor mans Drewe Broughton.

Nice bloke but I would say he was like a poor mans Drewe Broughton.

What! A poor man's Drewe ............ that's quite a poke at him. As said above, Revs worked like buggery when playing for us but it didn't work out ........... and he has since gone on to show that there is a decent footballer in there.

Good luck to Revs ................ but I for one am not pleased that we will be facing him next season. :'(

He's stealing a living that bloke

Ludicrous comment with no justification whatsoever. Since he left us (on the say so of that well known football expert Geoffrey King) he has scored over sixty goals and worked incredibly hard for all the teams he's played for. He is mobile and particularly good in the air. A very decent professional who I would welcome back.

Revs has played a large proportion of his career in the championship since leaving us. Clubs must see something in him! He always worked 100% for us.
The play off final goal against Orient for Rotherham was simply sublime!

Back