• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bar na bas

Schoolboy⭐
I was at the Cliffs Pavilion last night, for my graduation ceremony. Guest of honour was Alison Moyet, who was receiving an honorary degree. Good to shake her hand and get a swift "love your voice" in as I passed.

She had the good grace to acknowledge that all those presented with a degree apart from her had worked really hard to get it, whereas she had just sung a bit for her living. But in her very witty and gritty speech, in which she more than proved that you can take the girl out of Essex, but you can't take the Essex out of a girl, she mentioned her old haunts, including Basildon, Southend Tech, clubs she frequented, and to a good few cheers, she mentioned her frequent trips to the "Sea, sea, seasiders - Blue Army!!"

Helped to make a memorable night even more so, and goes to prove she is still a true blue.....

Nice story, never forget her coming on here and giving Scott a good dressing down!!! :hilarious:

You'd think she'd put her hand in her pocket and help keep the club running the selfish git...

;-)

WOOOHOOO Feminism!

Take your bra off swing it round your head, love all that!

:winking: :net:

It was a good moment, one of my favourites if not the favourite!

It was actually an Honorary Doctorate. Put that's just knit picking. =)

I way at that ceremony as well. All jokes aside I thought she gave a great speech.

Does she go to any games anymore. No excuses if she can make events at the cliffs pavillian

Back