• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

All At Sea

Shrimper James

Thanks as always to everybody who bought a copy on Good Friday.
We only have about 50 copies left for sale on Saturday. It's our last issue of the season and has an exclusive interview with Shaun Goater, so don't miss out.
You can get one from the usual places (outside the club shop, and around the West Stand), from about 2pm onwards on Saturday.
Alternatively, we will be in the Spread from 12pm if you wanted to pop over and grab a copy.

Up the Shrimpers!

James

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ April 19 2006,12:52)]James -

Can you put 2 aside for me and I will meet you by club shop.

Ta mate
DtS
Yeah, will do mate.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ April 19 2006,14:15)]i havent received mine yet james, has it been sent?
Yeah, i sent the postal copies out on Monday morning so you should recieve it tomorrow.
Sorry it's taken longer than normal, obviously what with Easter, the postal system was against me- and i didn't have the chance to do it before Monday.

James, could you save me a copy please? I'll catch you in the Spread.

Terry

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TerryintheWest @ April 19 2006,15:48)]James, could you save me a copy please? I'll catch you in the Spread.

Terry
Sure will!

smile.gif

Falks son can u get the roach master to keep me a copy a side il meet him by the west stand ticket office where he is usually selling.

Lookwell - there are plenty. PM me later on and I'll try and get back to you with a list of what we have available.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (grayhound @ April 19 2006,22:11)]Falks son can u get the roach master to keep me a copy a side il meet him by the west stand ticket office where he is usually selling.
Yeah, i'll let him know Pils. You going for a beer anywhere before/after?

Back