• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

All the best for Friday from All Cardiff City fans

Bluebird

Not long ago we were going through the same thing of court apperances appearing regulary. Look at us now 3rd in the 2nd tier of english football and in a new 27,000 seat stadium. As a "Lower league" club and fans we wish you the very best for Friday and hope you pull through. By the way I was at the Chelsea game at stamford bridge last year and it was so great seeing so many fans there of yours and great support you had. And when you scored late on it was great to see fans of a lower league team celebrating a huge goal for a change. All the best Southend Utd From Cardiff City

Bluebirds!

Not long ago we were going through the same thing of court apperances appearing regulary. Look at us now 3rd in the 2nd tier of english football and in a new 27,000 seat stadium. As a "Lower league" club and fans we wish you the very best for Friday and hope you pull through. By the way I was at the Chelsea game at stamford bridge last year and it was so great seeing so many fans there of yours and great support you had. And when you scored late on it was great to see fans of a lower league team celebrating a huge goal for a change. All the best Southend Utd From Cardiff City

Bluebirds!

Sorry mate but recent history shows we roll with the Jack Army!!!

;)

Bluebirds!

Many thanks for your best wishes, the football family at this level is alive and well.Its noticeable that we have not received too many good wishes from Premiershite 'fans'. Good Luck to Cardiff for the rest of the season.

We still have a £30 million debt and its not great for us off the pitch mate
You could always hold a fund raising concert with Charlotte Church doing a turn on a greasy pole then mud wrestling Kathryn Jenkins at the end, i'd pay a £100 to see that

You could always hold a fund raising concert with Charlotte Church doing a turn on a greasy pole then mud wrestling Kathryn Jenkins at the end, i'd pay a £100 to see that

What a brilliant idea we could do that with Jodie Marsh and Jo from s club 7, people might pay to stay away!!!:unsure:

:pukeIs there a rule where you cant swear on this board?:D

as far as i am concerned you can swear all you like after a comment like that.
Thanks for the good wishes mate, and good luck on your promotion chase. UTB

What a brilliant idea we could do that with Jodie Marsh and Jo from s club 7, people might pay to stay away!!!:unsure:
Would never work........unless the winner get's to wrestle Kerry Katona in a unification contest for the undisputed pig of the world title

Just when you thought nothing else could surprise you from other club's fans, this appears.

Seriously, thank you very much bluebird.

Would never work........unless the winner get's to wrestle Kerry Katona in a unification contest for the undisputed pig of the world title

'Pig Of The World'

Legendary. Haha. I think this could be a brilliant one for the next "battle of" topic in the pub. Bagsy Vanessa Feltz!!

Back