• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chris Phillips must be hoping Ba signs and plays for us .... Theres no end of awful puns he will try to squeeze into his match reports: Amadou hits the Ba , Cross Ba , Raise the Ba , Ba is a wolf in sheeps clothing , sheepish Ba , Lamb to the slaughter ,Amadou Ba-r-gain etcetc

Chris Phillips must be hoping Ba signs and plays for us .... Theres no end of awful puns he will try to squeeze into his match reports: Amadou hits the Ba , Cross Ba , Raise the Ba , Ba is a wolf in sheeps clothing , sheepish Ba , Lamb to the slaughter ,Amadou Ba-r-gain etcetc

He doesn't celebrate Christmas...Ba Humbug

This whole situation reminds me of the marvellous time we took Michael Husbands on trial, he played a blinder against Gills in a similarly meaningless pre-season match, so much so that the two clubs were basically fighting over his signature in the car park after the game.

We signed him and he must be one of the worst players I have ever seen pull on the blue shirt.

This whole situation reminds me of the marvellous time we took Michael Husbands on trial, he played a blinder against Gills in a similarly meaningless pre-season match, so much so that the two clubs were basically fighting over his signature in the car park after the game.

We signed him and he must be one of the worst players I have ever seen pull on the blue shirt.

It's got me thinking that too. Must be getting old and cynical.

This could be a situation like Ranger [except not like Ranger] where he could turn out to be a valuable asset. He's 18, time in on his side and we've got the coaches that can help develop a player. Who knows... Ba could be a big name one day...

Does the club shop charge by the letter to get the name on the back of the shirt? If this guy becomes a star we'll miss out on a fortune...

I am no way getting ahead of myself!

Does the club shop charge by the letter to get the name on the back of the shirt? If this guy becomes a star we'll miss out on a fortune...

No he is definately signed up for next season and has been translating

In our promotion season,Husbands got Port Vales opening goal (Constantine got the other) in a 2-1 defeat.

I would suggest a "BA BA BA" would help with the income stream .................:unsure:

Remind anyone of a craap song by Police?

How about the old Beach Boys number with a small change...........

BA BA BA BABA The Man, Ba Ba Ba......................etc

The nursery rhyme alluded to dates from 1731 and is linked to a variant of the French Melody " Ah vous dirai-je mamom, popularised by Mozart, the same melody applying to twinkle twinkle little star. I tell you the stars are alligned, the french connection, the singing, the twinkling of the young stars feet, sign him up and accept his joining gift of 3 bags of fine wool

I'd forgotten about this one, which maybe for the best, but maybe if this guy signs then it could suit him and Nile. Enjoy - I warn you now it is terrible.

[video=youtube;8JXmzPr6bkA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JXmzPr6bkA[/video]

Back