• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Another break-in at Roots Hall...

Who has got the balls to drive in to Roots Hall car Park tonight around 9pm in a white van.......

I guess there will be another break in after the thieves read the about the media box. I just hope someone has taken it away from the shop.

Also what about the alarm and a monitoring facility that would call the police to attend?

Those bloody police... after Ron again eh?!?!

He's innocent!

I guess there will be another break in after the thieves read the about the media box. I just hope someone has taken it away from the shop.

Also what about the alarm and a monitoring facility that would call the police to attend?

You dont think that is what already happened, obviously to move something that big it would have to be planned. Just hope they catch the theiving *******s :guns:

****ing joke they can get hold of a media center for it not hard!!!!

this is an attempt by the club to make the thieves look silly when all along the club have bee ****ed over and they know it!!!

Very misleading... it's not technically a robbery.. as no one innocent came to any harm

I need a telly for my bedroom. If anyone hears where it ended up please pm me, i might be interested!:hilarious:

Is it me or is the most worrying thing stated that the club are footed with the cost?

Surely, they had insurance after about five thefts in a year...??!! :thump:

Is it me or is the most worrying thing stated that the club are footed with the cost?

Surely, they had insurance after about five thefts in a year...??!! :thump:

I think it was more a sympathy thing to the thieves....I can not see them not being insured

Could Zoltan not be employed to work full time as the club security guard.

His 6 foot 4 frame would be enough to scare away any would be burglars and the £50k Tilly spent in him would not look so wasted?

Rumour is that it will be mysteriously installed above the away goal by saturday as our new all singing all dancing scorebord (which we never got). Its damn big enough. :hilarious:

Rumour is that it will be mysteriously installed above the away goal by saturday as our new all singing all dancing scorebord (which we never got). Its damn big enough. :hilarious:

Yeah I wonder what happened with that idea...:confused:

Be on the look out for someone trying to flog a 62 " TV in the pubs in the next few days or maybe those idiots who took it will try to sell it at the car boot sale at Roots hall on Saturday.

Back