• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I saw a man in an overcoat keeping observations on the shop. If some one has bought a shirt or (mugs like us lot) a season ticket then the HMRC will be after the vat on that so the club could still be in the mire.

Page 13 ?

Did he have a clipboard as well?

.........so as an aside is there any truth in the rumour that we are in trouble with the Football League for charging an additional booking fee on the JPT Final tickets?

.........so as an aside is there any truth in the rumour that we are in trouble with the Football League for charging an additional booking fee on the JPT Final tickets?

I saw that on facebook.

Why would we be? Id like to think the club had agreed to that before they did it, but nothing surprises me anymore.

If RM would sort out the tax stuff in good time HMRC would be able go after the likes of google/amazon/starbucks etc, wouldn't they? basically RM is responsible for multi millions of tax revenue loss, the budget deficit, globalization and the black plague epidemic of 1432.

Don't forget the Richstag fire of 1933

Why would they? if we'd farmed the ticket sales out to TM then they would have charged a (much bigger) fee?

Could we have a rolling Winding Up thread, there really is no need to open up a new one everytime because this is going to continue ad infinitum.

I've not heard that rumour, but worringly I've been told that the Football league are charging us 1% daily on money owed to them for Johnstone paint trophy tickets

I've not heard that rumour, but worringly I've been told that the Football league are charging us 1% daily on money owed to them for Johnstone paint trophy tickets

I've been told its 1 billion a minute as the Football League has a new mission to close down as many football clubs as possible. They announced a special partnership with HMRC subsequent to an extended meal at Claridges last week (can't reval my sources but the are as impeccable as they are secret).

Just seen a tweet saying that Fagan has all but signed, when I said I doubt it as we are under an embargo I was told that they tax bill has been settled and we are now clear to sign players, anyone heard this?

Just seen a tweet saying that Fagan has all but signed, when I said I doubt it as we are under an embargo I was told that they tax bill has been settled and we are now clear to sign players, anyone heard this?

The umbongo relating to the tax payment may not be lifted till the Court case, I am not sure, but I think there may be others pending dependent on other debts being settled.

The Football League will never tell us but we know when certain people or companies are owed money an umbongo appears.

Can we not sign players on pre contracts as Paul Sturrock did 2 seasons ago .Also surly we still cant sign players until the1st of july .And hopefully all our Embargos will be sorted by then .

according to the Echo website, the latest bill has been settled

Back