• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anybody there?

Ron Manager

Doing a shift at work covering the office - no-one seems to want a mortgage today so am sitting listening to Belle and Sebastian and playing Yahoo Pool....anyone else around as bored stiff as me?

Bloody show off.
wink.gif

I am currently working as well however I am doing it from the luxury of my study (ok smallest room in the house). Should be finished soon then i have the massive journey of wandering up the hall to the lounge to watch some TV before listening to BBC Essex

[b said:
Quote[/b] (perth shrimper @ Nov. 20 2004,13:52)]slighty smaller journey than me, i plan to jump on a plane in 10 minutes and arrive at Roots Hall in 22 hours just in time to miss kick off by an hour or so
Why, who's playing at Roots Hall tomorrow afternoon?

tounge.gif

My relations in Oz, the in-laws, are probably keeping a low profile as they are Kiwi's in Brisbane. The battering they got at the Gabba today will certainly mean a fair bit of stick from their Aussie neighbours!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Nov. 20 2004,14:00)]Yep i did wonder that, i guess our comrade in Oz does a spot of time travelling of a Doctor Who stylee.
cool.gif
Or we've mis-understood the whole time zone thing! He's obviously coming back via the South Pacific and over the USA, crossing the international date-line on the way (did that once, very freaky - never did get that day back) and arrives the day of the Luton game. Don't bother mate - we were rubbish!

wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (perth shrimper @ Nov. 20 2004,14:20)]sorry fella's forgot to add ' a day late' on my post.
However, yes i am like a time lord.
And at the wrong ground - we are playing away this weekend.

Best not to bother, the trip's obviously doomed from the start.

wow.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (perth shrimper @ Nov. 20 2004,14:26)]allright then..
i'll stay here next to the beautiful indian ocean in 34 deg,
really upset i can't be in happy u.k:p
Yeah, as I watch the drizzle run down the window of my Docklands office I really am counting my blessings that I'm not sitting on the deck of my in-laws Queensland home clutching a cold stubbie and watching the BBQ heat up.........

I'm really not very happy about having to work a Saturday, anyone noticed..................

mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (perth shrimper @ Nov. 20 2004,14:35)]Move to Queensland you plonker
The day there's a high speed shuttle service that gets me from there to the door of The Spread Eagle in half an hour I will!

tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ Nov. 20 2004,14:48)]Well on the plus there is no rain here in Shoebury aka the Sahara of the UK.
I always thought it was Wakering that was the driest part of the UK? Well, the weather station there is the driest anyway. Seem to remember that from Geography lessons and imagining when it was ****ing down in Shoebury that the good people of Wakering (or the 'extended family' as they are otherwise known) were basking in scorching sunshine
tounge.gif

I was finished by 10am this morning. Im becoming an expert at my hobby and i've only been doing it full time for about 3 weeks ...
biggrin.gif

Andee is right on the Shoebury thing, however, its getting way too cold out there in the morning. 2 pairs of gloves for me today!!

Im off downstairs to watch Soccer Saturday as i've never heard Southend win away on the radio.

Also may have found us a ref for tomorrow morning as well.

Kev

cool.gif

Back