• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyone else had Ebay problems?

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
I have just received an item (Sun ultra workstation, keyboard and mouse) delivered by TNT.

On opening the item I noticed it was poorly packaged and the front of the workstation is completely smashed in. The keyboard is also missing two keys which are nowhere to be found.

I have contacted the seller and they have gone a bit quiet. I suspect the goods were in this condition before dispatch because the packaging shows no sign of damage.

Has anyone had this sort of problem with goods purchased from ebay? If so how did you manage to resolve the problem.

Cheers

did you pay via Paypal? if so, I think you are protected in some way with them. also, did the seller have good / bad feedback?

If you use paypal I believe it covers you for damaged / lost items up to the value of £500

I paid through paypal. The seller had 99.3% feedback on over 2200 items however, when I checked back through about ten pages of feedback I found quite a few positive feedback ratings that mentioned poor packaging or undisclosed damage to items.

I will give the seller a day or so to get back to me and then try to claim through paypal.

Cheers.

my mum tried to buy a digital camera for £100+ and got conned, it never existed. the person had 100% feedback before as well. luckily paypal compensated her

Back