• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyone got any Rumours?

chapperzUK

I have been searching the internet for Southend United transfer rumours but have failed. I love transfer rumours as they fill me with false optimism and hopefulness.

Anyone heard a rumour from a friend, co-worker etc.

I have been searching the internet for Southend United transfer rumours but have failed. I love transfer rumours as they fill me with false optimism and hopefulness.

Yep - our secretary is having it away with the delivery driver. Can't reveal my source though.;)

Freddy Eastwood is coming back on loan, Chris Powell is signing as a mentor for Herd, and Chris Kamara is the new Roots Hall announcer*

* Does the odd dream I had last night about our transfer activity count as a source? :unsure:

SSN says that Leeds have denied rejecting a bid from both us and Millwall for Bradley Johnson.

No because what happened was was I was going round Karl’s but then this whole fing happened because Shelley Todd who’s a bitch anyway has been completely going around saying that Destiny stole money out of Rochelle’s purse but I ain’t never not even spoken to Rochelle ‘cause she flicked ash into Michaela’s hair.

No because what happened was was I was going round Karl’s but then this whole fing happened because Shelley Todd who’s a bitch anyway has been completely going around saying that Destiny stole money out of Rochelle’s purse but I ain’t never not even spoken to Rochelle ‘cause she flicked ash into Michaela’s hair.

You forgot the "yh but no but yh but no" bit ;)

Bradley Johnson would be a superb signing for this club.

Have to agree. Would be amazing but doubt he will come.

To be fair, looking on teletext every day and hardly any clubs have bought or loaned players yet. Notice Leeds have got Trundle on a months loan. (bet he scores against us).

I've heard that we're very interested in signing a young attacking centre midfielder called Brennan.

I hope so anyway... :)

Yep, I've got one.

Uncle Ron, a tad cheesed off after the arogant Chelski PA announcer remarked about Bill Garner that they thought he was our best player in '72 so they bought him the day after, is due to bid for Frank Lampard on Thursday.

You heard it hear first.:stunned:

Wayne Gray's coming back to sort out some unfinished business after he's inspiring trial a few years ago.

Back