• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anyone nervous about tonight?

It would be nice to get to Saturday but Grimsby might be the team that scuppers all this

Nope.

They will beat us Saturday anyway. I'd rather go down without playing tbh, less heartbreaking and we can play the youngsters on the last 2 games and get ready for next season.

We are down and no level of miracle is possible without God's level of power will keep us up.

*Titanic music plays softly in the background*

It's been a pleasure lads, but we must go where no over Southend fan has gone before ...

If you think about it .... this is history ... we can say we were there! we saw Southend play in the Football League and non-league how many Southend fans alive today can say that?

Every silver lining?

Not really it's like waiting for a slow death not sure when it will happen.Got a feeling it will be Saturday when our fate is met.Just want it over now so we can plan for next season

It's a shame BBC Essex didn't do a special from iFollow. I would've listened along if it were our guys covering the game.

Don't know why people think we've got no chance against Barrow, yes we're not a good side but neither are Barrow, it's why they're down there with us.

I do think its a tall order, Barrow not getting anything tonight.
However if that happens. We have a chance.
Will be checking Shrimperzone during the game every 15 minutes.

I’m resigned to relegation. Let’s face it, we deserve it. However, I’ll take a win for Forest Green tonight if it’s forthcoming.

Don't know why people think we've got no chance against Barrow, yes we're not a good side but neither are Barrow, it's why they're down there with us.

I went downstairs to make a brew when I heard some raised voices on the radio and I thought 'Well, there it is' I was so surprised to learn we scored. Point being I didn't think we'd be Orient and they're a better side than Barrow.

I'm watching the match, Barrow keep passing it around at the back and losing possession, it's the sort of thing Brown incorrectly thought Colchester would do.

Also looking at Scunthorpe's result tonight. Currently 2-0 down to Newport which gives them a -20 GD. Still better than our -30 one, so lets hope they concede a few more...

Also looking at Scunthorpe's result tonight. Currently 2-0 down to Newport which gives them a -20 GD. Still better than our -30 one, so lets hope they concede a few more...
3-0 now! A few more and we genuinely could have a shot at catching them

Back