• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Its strange how certain footballers and particularly those at a higher level seem to always find themselves in trouble.

Even our own black flash mr otto had previous for armed robbery and he was quite the talent. Its almost as if the football is secondary to certain players.

Ofcourse this case is completley different

I hope he gets the sentance he deserves which is a suspended for 2 years a fine and 120 hours community service which is the norm is these cases.

Where did you hear that? I was under the impression that his attitude has rapidly improved since the witness intimidation case.

Probably should have added 'allegedly'. A friend of a friend knows another member of the youth team at Man United so it's not Gospel but in view of his long list of form I'd certainly believe it.

Hall's mitigation is fairly strong (severe provokation, did not start the trouble), so I'd hope a sensible crown court judge will be better placed to make an informed decision. For me it should be a suspended sentence. He did wrong, but not as bad as the other bloke in my book.

Probably should have added 'allegedly'. A friend of a friend knows another member of the youth team at Man United so it's not Gospel but in view of his long list of form I'd certainly believe it.

Ah, I only asked because I was speaking to a journo who's attached to the club about some of their youth prospects, and he said that Morrison appears to have buckled down as of late. He also said that the problems Morrison has had are largely down to the people he associates himself with, being from quite a rough area of Manchester, and he feels this obligation to use his position to help them. Whether that's merely an excuse or not, I don't know.

They could lose Morrison, though. I've been told that Paul Pogba will be one to watch for next season and SAF rates him incredibly highly.

According to the court listings he is in Court 3 , which starts at 10am, after an un-finished case. The case after his is listed at "not starting before 10.30" so I would think it would be resolved quite early.

Not sure how you work that out. If the case after doesn't start before 10.30 it could conceivably not start until 3.00pm. In which case we could be waiting ages.

Common sense has prevailed for once. Am not condoning what Hall done but dont think he deserved to be treated any harsher than some of the scumbags that are in and out of court on a regular basis and always get a slap on the wrist

Back