• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Apprentice 2016 - draw and discussion thread.

But the jammy bugger has wriggled out of trouble despite his inability to pitch.

Trishna out. Grainne got a lucky escape there IMHO, obvs Shug does have an eye for the pretty ones.

Yes!!!!! Bye bye Trishna you absolute thunder ****.

Well, bye to my non-vegetarian fiver

TBH the old sour puss should have gone weeks before albeit all of them are 'jack ****'. Keep your dosh Sugar, or give it to the winner of IACGMOOH to start up a kangeroo anus cafe

Last edited by a moderator:
Trishna behaved like a brat, getting Frances to make the dirty phone call. She was continually undermining Grainne. Thought both she and Courtney were very lucky as either could have gone, Courtney's pitching was dreadful! Grainne was lucky that Trishna hasn't behaved well in other tasks. Frances is just so lucky too - losing team 8 times out of 10??!!! :stunned:

Grainne must have one hell of a business plan :stunned:

Any one of those 3 could have gone last night. Not liking Frances, she seems like a smug, back-stabbing bitch.

Courtney can't pitch to save his life, can't see him performing much better in the interviews.

Looks like Alana vs Jessica in the final for me.

Think you might be right. And therein lies the proof that this is the weakest bunch of contestants in the history of the show. I wonder if they'll bother next year.

Of course they will. Did you not see Shugs asking people to apply?

Supernaut said:
Think you might be right. And therein lies the proof that this is the weakest bunch of contestants in the history of the show. I wonder if they'll bother next year.
I think Alana's got better every week, she's quite a strong contender. As for Jessica, if you look past the ditziness, I think she's more than capable. It was interesting watching YF last week, and one of them (can't remember which one), said that Jessica was brilliant with numbers, and could work out costings, profit ratios etc. in seconds.

Of course they will. Did you not see Shugs asking people to apply?
I didn't, no. TBH I skipped through it in half an hour on iPlayer this morning, as I have done for the last few episodes. It's fast losing it's appeal for me. Doubt I'll bother with the next series.

Frances Bishop - Supernaut
Jessica Cunningham - Tangled Up In Blue
Grainne McCoy - OBL
Alana Spencer - South Bank Hank
Courtney Wood - Billericay Blue

Final 5.

I think Alana's got better every week, she's quite a strong contender. As for Jessica, if you look past the ditziness, I think she's more than capable. It was interesting watching YF last week, and one of them (can't remember which one), said that Jessica was brilliant with numbers, and could work out costings, profit ratios etc. in seconds.

If she doesn't make it she could always go back to being a stripper.

is it me or are they ALL exceptionally poor this year. Someone must have a great business plan becasue based on what we have seen they will be torn apart in the interviews next week

is it me or are they ALL exceptionally poor this year. Someone must have a great business plan becasue based on what we have seen they will be torn apart in the interviews next week

They are pretty rubbish. This is the first time in years I've tuned in, so I can't compare with other recent series. There are many moments when she drives me mad but Jessica Cunningham could be the eventual winner. But probably only if Sugar can bring himself to work with a person with her personality.

I've watched it every year and like others have said this is a terrible bunch. Maybe they should stop letting the 'good lookers' get through and actually get the good business people in.

Back