• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Think my one will do well to survive next week. Needs to lose that chip on her shoulder

I think she should've gone this week. Don't get me wrong that Siobhan is annoying and she would've gone in week two if she'd been on the losing team, but I thought she was better as PM and the clients liked her box more than the boys'. Joanne and that other girl who she seems to have buddied up with just mope around moaning and bitching.

I think my one (Bushra) has done OK so far apart from her terrible Wembley 'facts'.

Hats off to mine for stepping up this week on the karaoke machine. That 700 quid saved helped them over the line.

Looks like next week is the "drive all over London looking for strange items" task.

Wow, Joanna looks as if she could be in big trouble here.

Take it all back - can't believe the other team were so careless in sourcing their items! :stunned:

Jeez, you get most of the items in Stamford Hill/Tottenham.....but yet travelled all across London. :facepalm:

IMHO not a decent candidate amongst the bunch of them. I thought any one of them could have gone tonight.

phew, very close this week. Thought I was toast this week but luckily for me Ross just seemed to aggravate Sugs every time he opened his mouth.

Another wife falls by the wayside. Sorry Mrs RootsHallBloke.

The beauty of that is that she didn't really have a clue she was in it!! I had told her in passing, but when I said Ross has gone, all I got was 'Ross who?'. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

Back