• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Apprentice week 6

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Is about to start! Designing greeting cards for new "occasions" and Kevin and Michael apparently PMs - should be good. Kevin favourite for me to go tonight although really hoping one of the nasty girls go instead.

Last edited:
About time! Kevin "I inspire devotion and am inspirational" "I had my first house at 20, my second at 23 and my porsche at 24", became the next person to go tonight and boy, did he deserve it!

TOGITV was fired tonight for allowing himself to be railroaded by gobby Ginger Jenny into launching a campaign based on eco cards. FGB, a retail buyer, seemed to duck out of the natural role of being the person to pitch the idea and Kev decided to take this role himself, although he did try and pass the baton at the 11th hour. Then when GJ decided to launch a quite ferocious attack on poor Sara, Kev rounded on her also! GJ was quite merciless in her bullying of Sara and I expected Margaret to chip in. Alex seemed to be the creative mastermind, and I thought he did well. I was waiting for him to speak in the board room but nothing was shown. Kev made a huge mistake in bringing FGB back, it should've been GJ. Sara has to insist she is heard next week, and takes a more prominent role.

As for the other team, well, three very frosty ladies sharing a cab journey seemed to bode unfavourably for the task ahead, but give them credit! They did seem to work together eventually....or at least when Lucinda was reduced to carrying trays of mugs around while Helene and Jennifer "directed"! National Singles' Day was always going to be the better commerical option and Raef pitched far better than Kev, although not as well as I would have hoped, Lee seemed more prominent this week, and Michael, to be fair, did a reasonable job as PM.

The row at the end was good when lots of them seemed to be attacking Sara and Raef was being the gentleman, and Lee was sticking up for her also, having seemed to start the whole thing off by attacking! Helene, Jennifer, Jenny and Claire are just horrible, wouldn't trust any of them an inch, they'd be backstabbing you before you were out of ear shot! My money's still on Lee or Raef to win.

Last edited:
Must say that Michael's celebration at his team shifting 19500 cards to celebrations was one of the funniest things I've seen on tele.

Think it was the thump on the desk that really got me.

Margaret's face was a picture and Sir Alan's reply of ''This is not a football match'' was priceless.

I'd sky plus'd it so played this moment over and over again.

Must say that Michael's celebration at his team shifting 19500 cards to celebrations was one of the funniest things I've seen on tele.

Think it was the thump on the desk that really got me.

Margaret's face was a picture and Sir Alan's reply of ''This is not a football match'' was priceless.

I'd sky plus'd it so played this moment over and over again.

Yes, should've mentioned that in my summary - very, very funny!

The Little Britain bloke was weak, crap at his pitch and stupid to go with an idea that was stupid. Why would anyone want to send a card to someone to tell them to save the planet?
He sohuld have bought Jenny into the boardroom but thought picking on Sara would be the easy way out. Didnt really like the way they all ganged up on her at the house but she is pretty weak and probably due to get fired soon.

Had to sky+ this - due the football. So watched a little later than usual.
So glad that the little short weasel Matt Lucas lookalike went last night.
Seeing him squirm in the boardroom was priceless and did you notice his cheeks becoming more flushed then more Alan Sugar laid into him.
Never thought the task of having a card for the enviornment would sell as I found the concept quite contradicatory.
Cannot believe the way the others turned on Sara and found it horrible to watch as it was bordering bullying. Although, Mr cool not a hair out of place Raef was being protective of her.
I have to say since Claires telling off last week I am quite warming to her now.

Next week is meant to be a cracker as 2 girls get fired for trying to bride a trader.

Next week is meant to be a cracker as 2 girls get fired for trying to bride a trader.

Really? Now that will definitely be worth watching - with her track record, I wouldn't mind betting one of them is GJ.

Did like FGB's comment last night about TOGITV suffering from "short (or was it little?) man syndrome"!

Did like FGB's comment last night about TOGITV suffering from "short (or was it little?) man syndrome"!

There is definitely something about the way mole woman always seems to be quietly disrupting the team rather than help it, which is one way to get to the final, but she doesnt seem to realise if her team won she woudlnt have to keep turning up in the boardroom, which is only going to give SrrrAlan the ump.

As soon as it got down to 2 hours before the pitch and Matt Lucas was still pitchless I could see he was a dead man walking.

Found it uncomfortable viewing when they all laid into Sara back at the house.

As soon as it got down to 2 hours before the pitch and Matt Lucas was still pitchless I could see he was a dead man walking.

Found it uncomfortable viewing when they all laid into Sara back at the house.

I know, what was all that about? She didn't contribute much but neither did Alex yet he gets away with it every week. Surely they should be ranting at Jenny for coming up with such a crap idea too!

I would guess one of the girls getting the boot will be Irish Jenny, as it must be her against Lee next week. God knows who the other girl is, must be one of Helene or Lucinda. I hope it's Helene, she's a nasty piece of work.

Fair play to Raef for sticking up for Sara last night, Lee went right down in my estimation. It had f-all to do with him, he isn't even in her team let alone be her PM. She needs to grow some balls rather sharpish though, otherwise she's toast nect time she's in the boardroom.

anyone else think it's a straight race between raef and alex?

No, although it has been edited as such. I thought Lee might have been in with a chance, but not after I saw last night's back at the house escapades.

BTW, what was up with Michael - wearing a v.camp vest in the house?

Havent a scooby on the winner.

Last edited:
Helena, dont expect her to win but she has stayed out of the SAS firing line so who knows.

Dont think Gordon Brittas did himself any favours expressing impatience wirh Sir Alan last night. Got the feling SAS logged that one somewhere for use against him later in the series.

Last edited:
First time i saw that guy Kevin i decided there and then that he looked a smarmy wotsit who had a face you just want to punch.

Back