• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

April Fools '10

The Suns new idea for Referees is pretty good:

Mark_Halsey_2_280x_1016343a.jpg

The Sun's lickable pages based on the Heston Bloomentile story was also quite funny... sadly i saw no1 on the train licking their paper :(

The links from the Gordon Brown story (which is superb) shows quite a few have fallen for it.

Here is The Independent's go:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/hadron-collider-ii-planned-for-circle-line-1932744.html

I did like this line from the Indy's story:

It would mean that two beams of protons would be travelling in clockwise and counterclockwise directions at 99.999999 per cent of the speed of light, within feet of Circle line passengers stuck in perpetual immobility.

The Grauniad's piece is excellent. I can't believe people fell for it, though - especially since the author of the piece is Olaf Priol...

:dim:

Labour-strategists-campai-012.jpg

I genuinely believed that the West Ham sue Fulham story was an April Fool. Who are they to sue another team for cheating? And for a weakened team? I was at The Emirates a couple of weeks ago when Carlton Cole and Scott Parker were left out in readiness of Wolves' visit three days later.

This isn't helping the widely held view that I am anti-West Ham, is it?

I genuinely believed that the West Ham sue Fulham story was an April Fool. Who are they to sue another team for cheating? And for a weakened team? I was at The Emirates a couple of weeks ago when Carlton Cole and Scott Parker were left out in readiness of Wolves' visit three days later.

This isn't helping the widely held view that I am anti-West Ham, is it?
They have Man City on the last game of the season. Imagine the irony if Tevez relegated them.

Back