• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Are there any Transfer listed players we fancy signing?

Ha, the Eagle is still playing for us. Thats our defensive worries over

Albert Adomah and Max Gradel would be excllent signing but I very much doubt Barnet or Leicester would have them on the transfer list!

I would love us to loan a player called Danny Rose. In the spurs youth, looking to be shipped out on loan for experience. Spurs fans seem to rate him highly and there is no intention to ever release him, evne at this early age. He plays left or right wing apparently. Seems to have a good write-up.

I would like to see Nicky Nicolau, Max Gradel and Steven Thompson sign 4 Southend

Gradel of course & Maybury, who is a decent left-back & much better & younger than Clapham.

I would like to see Nicky Nicolau, Max Gradel and Steven Thompson sign 4 Southend

Nicolau are you serious? Maybe we should re-sign The Cat so we've got a third keeper/striker to bolster the squad.

Back