• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Are you brave enough

GregStarz

Manager
To start making your flags and banners for cardiff ?

I have started to make a big new flag that i wanna take everywhere with me..

I designed a superb one a website but the fee of £250 put me off !!

Looking good so far tho
biggrin.gif

So whos brave enough ? do you already have one ? if so post your pics
smile.gif

Try Barmy Flags.

They did our Spanish Shrimpers one for about £50 (see the avatar). It's about 8ft by 5ft ...

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFC4EVER @ Mar. 01 2005,20:39)]To start making your flags and banners for cardiff ?
It's not brave, just stupid
mad.gif

At least one week and 45 minutes to go before we can start thinking about mentioning the C word.

SSSHHH!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ Mar. 01 2005,20:47)]Try Barmy Flags.

They did our Spanish Shrimpers one for about £50 (see the avatar). It's about 8ft by 5ft ...

WS
Whats the website link mate ?

Any chance of a better pic i can see of your flag in a larger scale or anything ?

This is a picture of it at Cardiff (from the This Is Essex site) :

21861_417_2394f.JPG

Barmy Flags website is www.barmyflags.com and Charlie is the guy to speak to.

20040316182108.jpg

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFC4EVER @ Mar. 01 2005,20:53)]Can just about see yours in this picture
Yep. On the far right middle ...

Apparently it was mentioned quite a lot on BBC Radio Five Live 'cos family and friends kept ringing me (especially as they didn't know I was in the country!)

WS

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ Mar. 01 2005,20:49)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Katecat @ Mar. 01 2005,20:48)]At least one week and 45 minutes to go before we can start thinking about mentioning the C word.
Cows?
Chickens
biggrin.gif

It was a great marker for me, as I was sitting right below it.
biggrin.gif

Surely we should have a ban on any thread related to assuming we're going to Cardiff again before it actually gets confirmed!?
rock.gif
laugh.gif

Jávea - What size do you reckon that flag is 4 to the right of yours ? with the black numbering at the bottom left (its the biggest one)

You're probably looking at about £100. Get some mates together to split the cost ...

WS

good point but i watch footie all over the world so prob best if i go for it laughing out loud

what size is it ? is it a decent size or ott ?

Just tried the Barmy Flags link - all fairly simple. Just one question for Jávea - how do you get on the double split eg you have the mid band (your yellow) to be bigger (as yours seemsto be) than the standard on their designer? Their standard leaves the words a little cramped.

Once sorted just need us to get through next week. That will justthen leave the real big problem - how to justify the £85 or so cost to wifey.
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Suffolk Shrimper @ Mar. 01 2005,21:30)]Just tried the Barmy Flags link - all fairly simple. Just one question for Jávea - how do you get on the double split eg you have the mid band (your yellow) to be bigger (as yours seemsto be) than the standard on their designer? Their standard leaves the words a little cramped.

Once sorted just need us to get through next week. That will justthen leave the real big problem - how to justify the £85 or so cost to wifey.  
sad.gif
They custom-made it for me - all the details and measurements were given over the phone from here in Spain (!) so I was somewhat nervous about how it might look. But it turned out just fine ...

WS

Back