• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Are you totally lost with lost?

Winkle

Manager
In a nutshell, it started out ok but the last series is nearly at the end and I think its time to call it a day. All they seem to do is follow eachover into the jungle and backout again. I mean, If you could stay somewere on the Island why would you want to stay on the beach for ffs, especially as there are no toilets. I suspect they do what most holidaymakers do and that is go wondering out into the sea, drop the khacks and do it! That bens is a funny one with is wonky eye and It all has gone to pot. Besides, my Mrs only watches it because of that bloke "Sawyer" who has a six pack, I am sure she likes efeminate men( apart from me that is)

P-Sawyer.jpg

I can see the resemblance between me and him though!

I'd give my right testicle to look like Sawyer :D

I love Lost, even when it went a bit screwy and LOST it's way. It's still one of the most inventive and imaginative programmes ever to come onto our screens. And it bought us Kate...... dribble.....

I'd give my right testicle to look like Sawyer :D

I love Lost, even when it went a bit screwy and LOST it's way. It's still one of the most inventive and imaginative programmes ever to come onto our screens. And it bought us Kate...... dribble.....

Kates ok, but she is always sweaty....Puts me right off!

I don't get how they can string out that many episodes/series about some people stuck on an island!

All the back stories of the characters, how they all seem to be inter-related and brought their on purpose for some reason. The battle of the island between the mysterious Ben and the others, and the corporation that wants it for some sinister reason.
The pure wierdness of the island.
Evangeline Lilly.....

I don't get how they can string out that many episodes/series about some people stuck on an island!

Because it has about 15 twists per episode and every episode has phalanxes of writers.

I like what I've seen (to the end of Season 3) but I'm not consumed by it as some people are.

Americans don't do things in small doses.

Look at Friends 10 series and 23 episodes, CSI Vegas, 8 series 23 episodes.

I love Lost. It's a very, very different story to the one that they sold us on four years ago though to the point where the survivors have been an after-thought this year. It's all about Ben (one of the best TV characters around) vs Jim Robinson off of Neighbours nowadays.

Looking forward to the series four finale tonight.

Lost isn't going anywhere anyway. There's two more seasons left, so another 34 episodes and then they're calling it a day.

Because it has about 15 twists per episode and every episode has phalanxes of writers.

I like what I've seen (to the end of Season 3) but I'm not consumed by it as some people are.

Americans don't do things in small doses.

Look at Friends 10 series and 23 episodes, CSI Vegas, 8 series 23 episodes.

Quite simply, Americans do TV BETTER than anyone else on the planet.

I've watched every single episode, and I think it's great!
but in the last series or so, it has got slightly farfetched in some episodes..

hmm sometimes they do but I'd rather watch English TV than over-hyped, over-done American TV

USA: Battlestar Galactica, Lost, 24, Heroes, ER, Friends, Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthuiasm, Cheers, Frasier....etc, etc.

UK: Holby City. Last Of the Summer Wine. Where the Heart is :zzzzz:

USA: Battlestar Galactica, Lost, 24, Heroes, ER, Friends, Seinfeld, Curb Your Enthuiasm, Cheers, Frasier....etc, etc.

UK: Holby City. Last Of the Summer Wine. Where the Heart is :zzzzz:

Monty Python, Blackadder, Red Dwarf, Only Fools and Horses!

Back