• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Atmosphere Today...

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
For various reasons I was unable to make the trip today, but I co-ordinated the efforts from afar..

TBV flags and drum made the trip, but unfortunately the stewards were not as helpful as hoped and denied all but one of our flags entry into the ground. The drum made it in though!..

With the help of a few trusty individuals, TrueBlue, Bucket & Spade F.C, Ian The Girth to name but a few, hopefully a decent atmosphere was struck up on the chilly terraces of Huish Park this afternoon....

I was just wondering what the views were on the atmosphere, from those that attended this afternoon's encounter?..

:)

Last edited:
Lets hope the atmosphere can be even better at Cheltenham especially as the away end has a roof. See you all there.

Well, the flags and drum will be making the trip again on Friday, let's hope Cheltenham are a bit more welcoming..

Slightly off topic, but anyone know the number of Shrimpers in attendance today? Gutted I couldn't make the trip, couldnt trust the weather and an open terrace with a 2 month old, but me staying away almost certainly helped ensure 3 points... I like to do my bit! :)

Slightly off topic, but anyone know the number of Shrimpers in attendance today? Gutted I couldn't make the trip, couldnt trust the weather and an open terrace with a 2 month old, but me staying away almost certainly helped ensure 3 points... I like to do my bit! :)

500+ I was told....

True Blue, you did a good job at the head of that small conga along the terrace- with the steward rightly booed for not letting you down the front.

It said no standing on the hatched lines- nothing about no conga-ing on the hatched lines!

Killjoys! :D

Back