• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Att - Singers

DTS

The Business
Lets keep the songs fairly simple tonight hey lads.

At Luton the "Blue Army" chant was fantastic and allowed everyone to get behind the blues.

Some of the "On the first day of Christmas" stuff that sections were trying to get going were never going to work as they are too long and complicated.

Let get behind the Blues - I think Spurs will be there for the taking.

DtS

We're the Southend at Park Lane maybe a couple of renditions of that too.

But lots of BLUE ARMY! on the cards please, can't wait!

How about these little nuggets:

You can stick yer Chas n Dave up yer arse...

Chas n Dave w&nk, w&nk, w&nk

Although I'm actually a big fan of Gertcha, Wallop etc. I will do anything to wind up the opposition fans. These ditties will hit them where it hurts.

bbc sport has got a roundup of the best chants this year

here

love that "put your hands up for Dirk Kuyt, he loves this city!" one

[b said:
Quote[/b] (jontosh2001 @ Dec. 20 2006,14:20)]bbc sport has got a roundup of the best chants this year

here

love that "put your hands up for Dirk Kuyt, he loves this city!" one
The Dirk Kuyt one aside, that is a ****-poor list if that is the best British football can muster.

RIP terrace wit.

lets go f***in mental is a classic and of cors we have got to wind up the spurs fans AKA yids there is only 1 team i dislike more and thats Col******r:)

How about this wind up, (to rymthmic clapping)

'Glory Glory Freddy Eastwood'
And the Blues go marching on on on.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Slipperduke @ Dec. 20 2006,15:56)]I hate spurs fans.
A common theme amongst all decent true football fans. In fact, I'd go as far as saying that's one of football's eternal questions; "Why does everybody hate Spurs and their neanderthal fans?"

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sao Paulo Shrimper @ Dec. 20 2006,16:28)]TTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..........
Old school!

I was trying to convince a nouveaux Chelsea fan that they used to do that and he wasn't having any of it!

I wouldn't describe Spurs fans as neanderthal. i'd describe Wet Sham fans as neanderthal. Spurs fans are just whiney. They are a bunch of failed gloryhunters, who like to think that their club's lack of success immunises them against accusations of gloryhunting. No, you tried to gloryhunt but failed, that's no better. Spurs and Liverpool fans (with help from Mellor) between them managed to ruin the once proud fans' institution that was 6-0-6.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]I will do anything to wind up the opposition fans. These ditties will hit them where it hurts.

Try: 3-0 to the Arsenal,3-0 to the Arsenal etc etc

that should do it

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sao Paulo Shrimper @ Dec. 20 2006,16:28)]TTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..........
gas a jew jew jew stick him in the oven gas mark three
alien.gif

From CUFC.Com messageboard

(To Verdi - La Donna e Mobile)

All bling and Burberry,
high teenage pregnancy,
no father on the scene,
they're out robbing cash machines!

Shoplifting player wives,
ASBO's the norm lives,
caravans on council land,
boyfriends are on remand!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (carl1981 @ Dec. 20 2006,19:14)]
[b said:
alien.gif
It was

Stab a Jew Jew Jew stick him in the oven gas mark three
Stab a Jew Jew Jew Stick a knife in his belly

Sic

Copyright Chelsea early 1980's

Were the middle were the middle were the middle of the shed

Used to go to Chelsea home & away when Col U played on a friday (which was most weeks)

Middle of Shed, then the benchs, then Gate 13 then banned

[b said:
Quote[/b] (col u @ Dec. 20 2006,19:24)]
[b said:
[b said:
alien.gif
It was

Sic

Used to go to Chelsea home & away when Col U played on a friday (which was most weeks)

mine was courtesy of arsenal, along with other dittys such as spurs are on their way to auschwitz...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (carl1981 @ Dec. 20 2006,19:38)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (col u @ Dec. 20 2006,19:24)]
[b said:
[b said:
alien.gif
It was

Sic

mine was courtesy of arsenal, along with other dittys such as spurs are on their way to auschwitz...
Sorry, but I just think you p%&cks are f%cking sick.
down.gif

What a great idea, let's bring back the monkey chant while we're at it as well.

Glad to say the majority of Shrimpers find this stuff tasteless.

Back