• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Silencer

Director
So it's 14k tickets now sold, if I am honest I am a little disappointed with that figure. I had the pleasure of attending yesterday's Conference play offs which almost topped 50k, admittedly they had a lot of cheap neutral ticket sales however 25/30k were Bristol Rovers fans.I know that our attendance's dropped in the Cardiff finals, in fact only c6k of us made the third trip against Lincoln, but does anyone know the exact or very close official Blues who attended our four previous finals.Wembley was obviously the biggest but from memory I am sure we took around 20k on both original trips to CardiffThanks

Bristol Rovers are a considerably bigger club than us, so I wouldn't pay much attention to their figures. Personally I think 14k with still five days left is pretty decent.

Not sure on the previous LDV attendances though, I think the first one was a shade under 20,000, with the second one slightly less still.

So it's 14k tickets now sold, if I am honest I am a little disappointed with that figure. I had the pleasure of attending yesterday's Conference play offs which almost topped 50k, admittedly they had a lot of cheap neutral ticket sales however 25/30k were Bristol Rovers fans.I know that our attendance's dropped in the Cardiff finals, in fact only c6k of us made the third trip against Lincoln, but does anyone know the exact or very close official Blues who attended our four previous finals.Wembley was obviously the biggest but from memory I am sure we took around 20k on both original trips to CardiffThanks

It's not even Monday evening....14k in 3 days is good going. Consider the short notice for many supporters...additional cost etc. Will be 20k sold easily.

Hope so - 20k is decent-ish, but if you factor in the easy access to Wembley for most, it's a Saturday kick off and I would be disappointed with anything below 20k.Aside from a debate, does anyone know the attendances as per the original post? Ta

Hope so - 20k is decent-ish, but if you factor in the easy access to Wembley for most, it's a Saturday kick off and I would be disappointed with anything below 20k.Aside from a debate, does anyone know the attendances as per the original post? Ta

I didn't think the club ever released any official figures but what has been said so far seems about right from my recollection

I'd always thought it was something like 19,000, then 14,000, then 5,000.

No I don't think any official away attendance was or ever has been given for any of our Football League Trophy finals or the Play Off final. I think the Blackpool estimate was just over 20,000 the Wrexham game was slightly less but not by much.

Shame we don't have records from such prestigious matches, it's no biggy but I was just interested. If our away followings from this season have been anything to go by then we could get Wembley rocking at the weekend. Yellow is such a stand out colour visually, hopefully our 20k can look amazing

Shame we don't have records from such prestigious matches, it's no biggy but I was just interested. If our away followings from this season have been anything to go by then we could get Wembley rocking at the weekend. Yellow is such a stand out colour visually, hopefully our 20k can look amazing
I have not got any yellow clobber and apart from the away shirt I'm not sure there is anything else in the Club Shop.
How many on here will actually wear anything yellow?

Wonder how many have yellow shirts and whether there will be yellow flags though ?

Fair enough. sometimes a number - for whatever reason - just gets stuck in your head!

God that was a crap day...

Yep I didn't hang around for the presentations, strange thing was there was already Wrexham fans outside the ground as well.

Great weekend in Newport, awful match and a hangover from hell for the entire 120 minutes

I'd been at a mate's wedding in Hastings the day before. Up at the crack of dawn with a stinking hangover, rattler in to London, tube across town, long old train to Wales, 2-0 defeat, very slow journey back. Ugh.

Back