• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/a...r/news-story/c27ad76efee76df1d1566705c74ac46f

According to this article they are looking at six clubs with Coventry, Charlton and Bolton named.

Could we be one of them and is this suddenly why stadium plans have kicked into full gear?

If this is the case what would you think of Aussies taking over the joint?

Think it's unlikely, the clubs listed are all ex premiership clubs.

I don't mind what nationality the owners of our club are as long as they do a good job

Gerard Murphy, is undergoing a “confidential capital raise” with the aim of acquiring $55 million from investors

Even if you include paying off all the debt I don't think you'd need that much to buy us, sounds like they are going for a former 'big' club based off those 3 names.

Possibly gruffollowolf's mates who finally have decided to buy a soccer club:winking:

The clubs on their shopping list are perfect examples of what can go wrong with takeovers, especially from that dreaded word ...Consortium....No thanks.

Id prefer a Brazillian consortium ��⚽️

Wasn't to successful at Morecambe. :winking:

I see the Conservative MP for Northampton David Mackintosh is stepping down. His on off loan to Northampton FC is one of the main reasons.

I think the set builder for "Prisoner Cell Block H" has the building contract. The wooden walls will shake in rhythm to the stomping and clapping

Back