• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimper till i die

Youth Team
We’ve ****ed off a hell of a lot of Mancs and Leeds fans.. if we hadn’t had beaten Leeds it would have set up a very tasty fixture between those two, im sure Smith would have been jubilant – ho hum!

Anyhoo, when the mancs come to town because it’s a cup game will we be obliged to give them more tickets than just the usual north bank? Perhaps a couple of blocks in the west as well?!

I think we should ban all away support. North Bank for the Shrimpers overflow
biggrin.gif

Read my post in another thread; Football League Cup rules note that SUFC will have to offer MUFC a minimum of 15% of the capacity of Roots Hall; that's about 1,900 tickets.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (MK Shrimper @ Oct. 26 2006,10:18)]I think we should ban all away support. North Bank for the Shrimpers overflow
biggrin.gif
Although I have my suspicions that our club will give them even more. Its bad enough we give them the best stand in the ground AND allow them to stand for 90min – SUFC really is a ‘away fan’ friendly club!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper till i die @ Oct. 26 2006,11:22)]Its bad enough we give them the best stand in the ground AND allow them to stand for 90min – SUFC really is a ‘away fan’ friendly club!
b******s! Have you ever been in the North Stand? Terrible views and cramped seating are just some of the regular complaints. The old North Bank, it ain't! Let's move on, eh ... ?

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Read my post in another thread;

Chill out fella, im sorry I haven’t the time to scrawl through your many thousands of posts.

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]b******s! Have you ever been in the North Stand? Terrible views and cramped seating are just some of the regular complaints.

It is undoubtedly the BEST stand for making noise, being 6ft4 a view of anything is never a problem.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper till i die @ Oct. 26 2006,11:30)]
[b said:

Chill out fella, im sorry I haven’t the time to scrawl through your many thousands of posts.
Why not?!
tounge.gif

Chill out; I was just stating that there's full information on another thread rather than having a dig at any perceived lack of perception to such ...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Oct. 26 2006,10:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper till i die @ Oct. 26 2006,11:22)]Its bad enough we give them the best stand in the ground AND allow them to stand for 90min – SUFC really is a ‘away fan’ friendly club!
b******s! Have you ever been in the North Stand? Terrible views and cramped seating are just some of the regular complaints. The old North Bank, it ain't! Let's move on, eh ... ?
Go see for yourself, I had to walk through the car park two weeks ago on a market day and the North Bank is open as they use the toilets for the market.

It's not good in there.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prodigal Son @ Oct. 26 2006,10:45)]North Bank is open as they use the toilets for the market.
If the Man United match is on the Tuesday.  If you can't get a ticket, go to the market during the day & hide in the toilets until they open the turnstiles
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prodigal Son @ Oct. 26 2006,11:45)]Go see for yourself, I had to walk through the car park two weeks ago on a market day and the North Bank is open as they use the toilets for the market.

It's not good in there.
Exactly my point. I used to be a North Bank regular in the 80s and early 90s (until Jobson kicked us out into his new lego-brick stand) and I last returned to the stand for Steve Tilson's testimonial. The atmosphere was great (although some people in the South Stand claimed they couldn't actually hear much; again, all about perception) BUT we were allowed to stand (it was only a testimonial, after all). Under normal stadium regulations, one would be forced to sit as a home fan in the North Stand and that wouldn't be much fun at all ...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Up the Shrimps @ Oct. 26 2006,11:50)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Prodigal Son @ Oct. 26 2006,10:45)]North Bank is open as they use the toilets for the market.
If the Man United match is on the Tuesday.  If you can't get a ticket, go to the market during the day & hide in the toilets until they open the turnstiles
laugh.gif
What a plan!

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimper till i die @ Oct. 26 2006,10:30)]
[b said:

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]b******s! Have you ever been in the North Stand? Terrible views and cramped seating are just some of the regular complaints.

It is undoubtedly the BEST stand for making noise, being 6ft4 a view of anything is never a problem.
Row G of South Upper it is!

Back