• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Away loyalty scheme

They should give you a ticket and you can take a picture of that and send it in. I believe it’s cashless at Plainmoor so you will have to go to their ticket office to purchase. No cash on the turnstiles.

Sorted it online. So I can send the email. Not thar I'm planning on going to see much more of this dross.

Why
Maybe simpler but not fairer.

Plus away tickets for Solihull will be available to be purchased online. I’d say the club is getting this right and actually deserve some credit.
Why is it not fairer? Why should someone get away tickets before someone else? Because they have a season ticket? Please explain this comment.

Why

Why is it not fairer? Why should someone get away tickets before someone else? Because they have a season ticket? Please explain this comment.
As I’ve explained on The Exiles forum, after today if you’ve been to Wealdstone, Halifax and Torquay you’ll have amassed more loyalty points (120) than a season ticket holder that hasn’t been to any away games (100) so the away loyalty scheme is already (after 4 away matches) rewarding those who travel to support the club away rather than season ticket holders when it comes to away matches by making tickets available sooner.

As I’ve explained on The Exiles forum, after today if you’ve been to Wealdstone, Halifax and Torquay you’ll have amassed more loyalty points (120) than a season ticket holder that hasn’t been to any away games (100) so the away loyalty scheme is already (after 4 away matches) rewarding those who travel to support the club away rather than season ticket holders when it comes to away matches by making tickets available sooner.
In regards to Halifax and Torquay I completely understand but Wealdstone was different as if you didn’t have points in the first place you would have been unable to purchase a ticket anyway.

In regards to Halifax and Torquay I completely understand but Wealdstone was different as if you didn’t have points in the first place you would have been unable to purchase a ticket anyway.
Around 200 tickets of our 800 allocation for Wealdstone (roughly a quarter) went on general sale:
I appreciate it was more difficult to get tickets for a non-season ticket holder for that match, but it was possible.

In my opinion, the scheme is as fair as it can be, and certainly fairer than how it was in previous seasons where season ticket holders would be the only priority for away ticket sales as a general rule (I know there were some matches where shareholders or Blues Lottery members had priority over ‘away’ supporters as well).

Season ticket holders were always going get some sort of priority with away tickets as simply the money they put in is vital during close season months with no match revenue but with lots of costs for the club to continue to pay

Its not like we'll need them. There seemed to be a view that we'd take thousands everywhere and we were playing at tiny grounds.

Neither are true.

The only issue might come in the Cups if we get an away draw at a very small club.
Like Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs, Wet Spam etc. :Smile:

What happened to the way shareholders and Blues Lottery agents used to get priority with tickets too?

Something else that has fallen by the wayside and been forgotten about by the club - as ever ?
Yes, in the meeting on Zoom with the new CEO he said he didn’t know anything about priority for those with shares or blues lottery. Shambles of the highest order!!

Solihull Moors have had lots done to their ground which holds 5 500 btw.
Their average attendance last time they could was 1250 ish. Their record attendance is against Borient a couple of yesrs back 3600 ish. Qustion Is the 500 the first issue to us or do they know something,,?

Solihull Moors have had lots done to their ground which holds 5 500 btw.
Their average attendance last time they could was 1250 ish. Their record attendance is against Borient a couple of yesrs back 3600 ish. Qustion Is the 500 the first issue to us or do they know something,,?

The first 500 get background checks performed on them by the police.

Any idea how many we have sold, i bought 4 for Solihull and already have 5 for Boreham Wood.

Any idea how many we have sold, i bought 4 for Solihull and already have 5 for Boreham Wood.
Can't imagine many for either game yet.
Solihull at the moment is only people with 170 points that's probably no more than 300 or so people in total?

I don't think Boreham Wood has even been announced by Southend as on sale yet? People sound suprised when you tell them they are available already, direct from Boreham Wood.

just ordered may solihull ticket ,did ask about adding points to my account regarding torquay ,she said we are processing it ,must put a lot of pressure on the staff no wonder they are advertising for more saff clearly not been thought about
properley

Back