• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Babes, Cars, Gadgets and Fashion.

Aberdeen Shrimper

The Man who sold the world
Anything Babes, Cars, Gadgets and Fashion related goes.

Pictures very much encouraged as well as reviews and views.

This is an excuse to post pictures of sexy cars, sexy women, cool gadgets and funky fashion.

U Record Music Converter

From tape and LP to MP3
Don’t let old records and cassettes rot in the cupboard, transfer them to your computer with this idiot-proof box of tricks. Just hook up your old kit (hi-fi, ghetto blaster, etc) and get converting. You can then create CDs or dump tracks on your MP3 Player.

p2305_search.jpg

Got a feeling that this Thread is a pish idea!!!! and will sink in to the annals of Pish Thread obscurity!

:(

Isn't that what the Live Chat thread used to be for? :unsure:

NOOOOOO

Live chat turned in to ....

Morning
.I am going to the toilet
.how are you
.This is hopefully going to be covering just what is in the subject line

Covering tits, boobs, bums, hot cars, cool gadgets and all kinds of fashion should hopefully appeal to the majority of the board, PICS ware highly recommended as well.

Any other subjects that might appeal can be suggested I guess.

Last edited:
If you think not, ok, but I certainly remember numerous conversations about all of those things mentioned in your title!

I love new fangled gadgets and i reckon the k Tel Record selector could be massive:

recordselector.jpg

Anyone that posts any pics in here that aren't of females wearing not very much/nothing at all, is officially a batty.
633732162816047160-boobstheydmakegreatspacehoppers.jpg

Back