• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bailey... Go Now!!!.. Don't hang about!!!

If he dosent start tomorrow then he wont be in the squad at all. We done the same thing with JCR last year.

If he dosent start tomorrow then he wont be in the squad at all. We done the same thing with JCR last year.

JCR was desperate to leave last year for whatever reason but he didn't come out in the press like this. This is inexcusable, IMO.

JCR was desperate to leave last year for whatever reason but he didn't come out in the press like this. This is inexcusable, IMO.

It is but I dont mean this in a harsh way. But he dosent seem like the most intelligent of people off the pitch and has said things that he sounded of !

Its just that alot of people on here say they would never boo someone in a Southend shirt playing for us.

If this isn't from our official site then I dont know how true the quotes are.

But if it is true he quite clearly dosent want to be here so get shot of him.

"Now I am expected to play, i dont think its fair on me"
Trust this means the ******** wont be wanting his wages then.

What a bloody disgrace.

Its just that alot of people on here say they would never boo someone in a Southend shirt playing for us.

Me being one of them. There are always exceptions though. Maybe we should do a silent protest then and just all turn our backs!

What i dont get is this "dream" move stuff. IS he really trying to say that when he was younger that all he wanted to do was play for Charlton? I mean, i could understand if it was Man utd (that'll probably be his next dream move!) or Liverpool but Charlton!

Our very own Ronaldo, get gone you ginger ******* and dont forget to leave your shirt behind to i can pee all over it on the floor, disgrace, sufc will live on without you.

One ginger ****, theres only one ginger ****!!!

A few of the players will probably turn against him aswell now.

There is no loyalty in football anymore, Players are only loyal to who is going to pay them the most money, Contracts mean nothing.

It's a Disgrace !!!

Our very own Ronaldo, get gone you ginger ******* and dont forget to leave your shirt behind to i can pee all over it on the floor, disgrace, sufc will live on without you.

One ginger ****, theres only one ginger ****!!!

Lets hope you aint near the Hall tomorrow and the management have some sense and tell you to stay at home, not playing cos you dont wanna get injured its a disgrace, sky sports wouldnt lie about this!!

we should make sure we get a sell-on clause in preparation for his 'dream move' to Ipswich next summer..

Back