• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Bailey... Go Now!!!.. Don't hang about!!!

Oh Nicky Bailey, you are the biggest t**t
Oh Nicky Bailey, you once were fab
Oh Nicky Bailey,
why did we ever love you

And voila my prediction of him spitting his dummy out happens. Although it happened a week earlier than I would've thought so bravo Nicky for being so immediate. Does the brain dead fool not realise that if he has another good season with us he could get an even bigger club come in for him?

As I said somewhere else, Kevin Betsy's name fits the NB song. God, I'm so cross, all the vitriol I felt when he first went on the list is bubbling up again.

As I said somewhere else, Kevin Betsy's name fits the NB song. God, I'm so cross, all the vitriol I felt when he first went on the list is bubbling up again.

Has he got Ginger hair and is he married though? ;)

i would be very very happy when he's gone..... only want commited players and he seriously isnt so he can **** off tbh.

An absolute disgrace!! Who does he think he is?? Saying "I won't want to get injured" is basically saying he will refuse to give 100%...would sooner see lesser players who give their all than him in a Blue shirt tomorrow!!

sorry to say it but boos for Bailey he has just done the worst thing possible and that's saying you want to leave night before the first game of the season be prepared for some abuse tomorrow mate

An absolute disgrace!! Who does he think he is?? Saying "I won't want to get injured" is basically saying he will refuse to give 100%...would sooner see lesser players who give their all than him in a Blue shirt tomorrow!!

Live Revell, Harrold even Foran.

**** it I am going to register and play, I will be **** but I will give it my all!!

STEAK POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And regarding Bailey, when has he been interviewed to say all this? Part of me thinks it may be fabricated but there is also no smoke without fire.

I don't think he'll be in the squad tomorrow anyway....

And regarding Bailey, when has he been interviewed to say all this? Part of me thinks it may be fabricated but there is also no smoke without fire.

I don't think he'll be in the squad tomorrow anyway....

Sky Sports don't just make stuff up. Why would they? Do you think anyone other than fans of Southend and Charlton are interested in this. His agent will have given them the story.

"now I am expected to play and it is just not fair on me"
yer right but I bet you will still want to collect your pay packet at the end of the week/month

Back